Clarence Thomas in Hot Water (Alito too!)

It's either a career politician, or the "me me me" guy that Trump is. I honestly don't like either. Wish we had better options. Not voting libertarian either, that's definitely a throwaway vote in my book.

If enough people "threw away" their vote the 2 parties would take notice.

Reactions: Vol8188
It's either a career politician, or the "me me me" guy that Trump is. I honestly don't like either. Wish we had better options. Not voting libertarian either, that's definitely a throwaway vote in my book.
I would love to have a legitimate 3rd party option.
We need a moderate republican and a moderate democrat to join together.

Reactions: KB5252
But would they if those votes were tossed equally? I’m not so sure.
I think the biggest factor would be the effect it had on other voters. Fads catch on, and everyone complains about our politics. It would change a lot of things.

I can't believe it, hell must be freezing over. Luther posted something reasonable.
Maybe you missed it, but I've been talking about the critical importance of primary votes since the insane 2016 republican primary drew me to the PF. (Yet one more thing we can blame on Trump - my presence in the PF)

Maybe you missed it, but I've been talking about the critical importance of primary votes since the insane 2016 republican primary drew me to the PF. (Yet one more thing we can blame on Trump - my presence in the PF)

And there we go.

And who did the Dems nominate in 2016? Someone worse than Trump, think about that.

Expensive gifts should be rejected. PERIOD. Don't like that rule don't take the job.

I don't think SCOTUS has a rule on who you can vacation with and delineated by their net worth. When they do, they can certainly follow it.
Like the TN legislature.

I didn't vote for Trump in the primary or the general, you went along and did what you were told to do and voted for the worst candidate ever nominated.
Good grief, not again. I knew I should have left well enough alone.

VN Store

Back