Clarence Thomas in Hot Water (Alito too!)

2016 Johnson/Weld. You still didn’t vote for them

"But Gary didn't know Aleppo!"
I voted for Johnson considering both Trump and Clinton unfit; Johnson at least had executive government experience.
But it was a wasted vote and I don't vote for libertarians or greens anymore; there's no need to handicap a party most closely aligned with my view, and the continuance of the republic.
Trump was a flawed and petty guy, but an effective president even while under assault by the bureaucratic state's (and Democratic party's) seditious insurrection attempts.

What? I've made the exact same point about 100 times over the past several years.
You know what? I think you are at least partially right here. Which would make me partially wrong.

I’m sorry - You certainly could have made the post/point over the years, and probably did.

I believe Clear though.

Reactions: luthervol
Just to be clear when we ran a more middle of the road Republican (Romney), you didn’t vote for him either, right?
No. Obama was a much better choice.
Now Romney vs Biden would have been a different story.

You know what? I think you are at least partially right here. Which would make me partially wrong.

I’m sorry - You certainly could have made the post/point over the years, and probably did.

I believe Clear though.
I'm perfectly okay with someone else saying what I've been saying all alone, and only then having it be seriously considered.

Happens constantly. But I understand what that actually means and what my role was/is.

I used the same ballot and there was not a "not Trump" option. You did as you were told by the party

Hard to say someone who always votes democrat “voted against trump”. As if he was totally consider the republicans but then…

Reactions: hog88
I'm perfectly okay with someone else saying what I've been saying all alone, and only then having it be seriously considered.

Happens constantly. But I understand what that actually means and what my role was/is.
I know you like to view yourself as some sort of Magellan or Copernicus. But this ain’t it.

Clear is simply believable.

I used the same ballot and there was not a "not Trump" option. You did as you were told by the party
That's such a tired and pointless accusation, but I understand it's the only come back you guys have.
But really, I have no problem doing what my party wishes as long as it coincides with what I would do anyway. I also have no problem not doing what my party wishes when it doesn't coincide with what I would do anyway.

I know you like to view yourself as some sort of Magellan or Copernicus. But this ain’t it.

Clear is simply believable.
lol.....Johnathan Swift summed it up nicely:
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."

Not to say that I'm a true genius, but.......... the dunces are certainly all in confederacy against me.

Confederacy of Dunces is a great book by the way.

lol.....Johnathan Swift summed it up nicely:
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."

Not to say that I'm a true genius, but.......... the dunces are certainly all in confederacy against me.

Confederacy of Dunces is a great book by the way.
You’re still missing the point. Or just don’t agree.

Just because one believes Clear when he says it does not mean one believes you when you say it.

The two of you are not in anyway comparable.

He didn’t “prove” something that you’ve been spouting for years.

Plus, every vote that wasn't Trump was obviously a "not Trump" vote, at least for most people.
And out of all the "not Trump" options, only one was viable.

You’re still missing the point. Or just don’t agree.

Just because one believes Clear when he says it does not mean one believes you when you say it.

The two of you are not in anyway comparable.

He didn’t “prove” something that you’ve been spouting for years.
How am I missing the point, that is exactly my point.
I say something that no one believes or agrees with, and then someone else says the same thing and those same people say "good point, I agree". I'm fine with that. You proved the point perfectly today.

How am I missing the point, that is exactly my point.
I say something that no one believes or agrees with, and then someone else says the same thing and those same people say "good point, I agree". I'm fine with that. You proved the point perfectly today.
No. That’s not it at all.

Clear says - “I promise to judge it fairly”
Luther says - “I promise to judge it fairly”

You’ve both said the same thing. But no one believes you. That’s the point.

But that has the risk of assisting the greater of two evils in the election efforts by not voting against him. The most ethical thing I could do was vote against the greater evil and the most effective way to do that was to vote for the lesser evil.
I can understand this position.
No. That’s not it at all.

Clear says - “I promise to judge it fairly”
Luther says - “I promise to judge it fairly”

You’ve both said the same thing. But no one believes you. That’s the point.
When did anyone say anything about "promising to judge fairly"?
LOL....Just quit digging the hole.
We both said that voting for the lesser of two evils is sometimes the best option one has.
That's it. The rest is just you getting hung up in the message/messenger trap.

When did anyone say anything about "promising to judge fairly"?
LOL....Just quit digging the hole.
We both said that voting for the lesser of two evils is sometimes the best option one has.
That's it. The rest is just you getting hung up in the message/messenger trap.
I’m going to try one last time.

When he says it, it is believable.
When you say it, it is not.

I’m going to try one last time.

When he says it, it is believable.
When you say it, it is not.
lol.....keep digging.

It's not a point you believe or not. It's a point with which you agree or not. I hope you know the difference.
If not, I'll get someone whom you believe to explain it to you.

lol.....keep digging.

It's not a point you believe or not. It's a point with which you agree or not. I hope you know the difference.
If not, I'll get someone whom you believe to explain it to you.
This post has some Kamala Harris tones to it. Congrats Luther.

Reactions: luthervol

VN Store

Back