Coach BJ tests [lack of] 'sharpness' of UT

I agree that he thinks the team does suck right now. I don't know if he thinks they will suck. He did not infer that the team will flat out suck next year.

Later in the year? Toss of coin between average and poor.

Next year could be entirely different. We have incoming talent, we have a full year - not a part year - under BJ and crew. Being an older Vol fan, I have more patience with coaching changes. The first year I expect that UT will, and should, play like UT will be the 2015 season.

Until then, we could well stink up the place. Coaches ultimately are only as good as their talent and we are talented in spots only.

What he did infer is that if we do not get better from our current performance in tight game scenarios, then we will not win more than 4 games
Yep. Just look at the schedule.

Fib.

PS: The last quote was also a positive... We should be glad they're practicing those things instead of whining about mistakes in practice.

Ok so the vols offense did two things right. Also the last quote could be said about any practice.

Ok so the vols offense did two things right. Also the last quote could be said about any practice.

Two good things that were mentioned. Lack of evidence is not evidence of lack.

In any event... You were caught in a fib. Your motives are now very much in doubt.

Reactions: 4 people
Oh, and for the record... Three good things were quoted in my post. Three quotes... Two posters... Neither of whom can count to three or make a rational argument...

Priceless...

PS:

Bran...

On your Brain...

You are such a failure, you failed before your first post. You failed at spelling your name. Spelling your name...

Bran...

Bowel movements.

Orange Koolaid.

Over bran...

Reactions: 2 people
Can we please stop referring to Coach Jones as Coach BJ, BJ, or anything that directly relates to oral sex. It makes me cringe every time. It's Butch Jones, Butch, CBJ, or Coach Jones. Not Coach BJ.

Reactions: 1 person
Can we please stop referring to Coach Jones as Coach BJ, BJ, or anything that directly relates to oral sex. It makes me cringe every time. It's Butch Jones, Butch, CBJ, or Coach Jones. Not Coach BJ.
Yet there you are sucking on a cat's paw.

Disgusting. Bestial perhaps. :eek:hmy:

:birgits_giggle:

Two per hour. :crazy: :mf_surrender:

Guys, I've figured it out. No longer able to live with the stigma of misspelling his own screen name, Bran-man has created an alias account called "jlindsa4", which will be used to agree with himself for a short time. Then he will quietly retire the "fail" account, and continue as jlindsa4.

Please be on the lookout for jlindsa4, at some point, to claim that he played for the Tennessee Titans with Eddie George.

And he went to the moon.

/sarcasm

Reactions: 4 people
Yet there you are sucking on a cat's paw.

Disgusting. Bestial perhaps. :eek:hmy:

:birgits_giggle:

That is very clearly a woman kissing, not sucking, a cat's paw. No sexual undertones whatsoever.

But in all seriousness, referring to our head coach as Coach BJ should be considered treason. . . for very obvious reasons.

That is very clearly a woman kissing, not sucking, a cat's paw. No sexual undertones whatsoever.

But in all seriousness, referring to our head coach as Coach BJ should be considered treason. . . for very obvious reasons.

Your avi is disturbing and slightly gross...

:)

There are 3 critical games this year. 1. Vandy 2. Mizzou 3. Auburn... and don't count out WKU either.

Here we go.

Seriously, go back to the article and read the grey side bar. It says: Reserve linebacker and special teamer Channing Fugate was not at practice for the second straight day, and some reports have suggested the senior could be looking to transfer to another school in search of playing time.

Hopefully, it's utterly false. But we get so much bad news at the worse possible times so often, how can I not panic?

iverson-practice-meme-generator-practice-we-talkin-bout-it-fca9a8.jpg

Do you expect them to come out and play like a pro team? Of course there's going to be struggles when you got young players out there. Let CBJ do his job and let him be the judge of his team instead of you.

Well uh, saw a few pro team preseason games and uh, said pro teams looked sloppy. So, uh, ahem, they will probably win only 4 games too? Stands to reason, I guess. Pro QBs throwing interceptions, breakdowns of defense assignments and all that. No excuse, very first preseason game, you know. And a college team doing the same? Shame, shame, kill season shame. Does that make sense to your posting buddy?

VN Store

Back