Coach Heupel is a very strong Christian

Aw, now I get it. This isn't about religion in the locker room, etc it's about your "right" to drag the Christian pulpit into the locker room. Tell me, what does Jesus and Trump have in common?

Answer: Both acted like felons.
Taking a prayer before/after a game isn't dragging the Christian pulpit into the locker room. That's a fairly dumbed downed response from someone without personal experience on the matter. It's not not without nuance

Taking a prayer before/after a game isn't dragging the Christian pulpit into the locker room. That's a fairly dumbed downed response from someone without personal experience on the matter. It's not not without nuance
Pray in private or how about this.

Let's allow the Satanists to demonstrate their faith in the UT locker room. Fair enough.

Or just admit it, this is about Christianity not religion or religious-based beliefs. Drop your hypocrisy.

Why are Christians watching and supporting football in the first place?

Assuming the accuracy of major reports on the degenerative brain disease Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy found often in the brains of former American football players, and assuming concussions remain a common part of the game today, and assuming a Christian is aware of all this, is a Christian who buys a game ticket or team merchandise for an NFL or NCAA football team complicit in funding a system that will likely lead to CTE consequences later in a player’s life? Yes or no?

Yes

Let's allow the Satanists to demonstrate their faith in the UT locker room. Fair enough.

Or just admit it, this is about Christianity not religion or religious-based beliefs. Drop your hypocrisy.

I think the part thats lost on you is there apparently arent any satanic folks on the football or Bball teams... if there are Jews, Muslims, etc on the team then they are free to pray, or not pray, as they see fit. I have never seen anyone forced to pray in my life. When I was a kid and didnt believe in God, I was in places where folks prayed aloud. Nobody chained me to the floor though and made me stay there. I was there because I wanted to be. We have freedom of association in this country, and strict laws about kidnapping. Nobody is gonna hold a player somewhere against their will. Literally ever. Nobody cares when someone chooses to leave a room or NOT pray either...faith is personal.

Why are Christians watching and supporting football in the first place?

Assuming the accuracy of major reports on the degenerative brain disease Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy found often in the brains of former American football players, and assuming concussions remain a common part of the game today, and assuming a Christian is aware of all this, is a Christian who buys a game ticket or team merchandise for an NFL or NCAA football team complicit in funding a system that will likely lead to CTE consequences later in a player’s life? Yes or no?

Yes

This is just silly. Sunshine causes cancer too...so should Christians not go outside, or watch and outdoor sports because they are supporting all those poor innocent athletes risking skin cancer?

Of course not. Youre just extremely butthurt because people choose to pray together and i guess you feel left out? Theres an easy way to fix that. Leave the Christians alone though bud. Them praying has nothing to do with you, and literally no effect on your life whatsoever. You act like these mean horrible people are somehow infringing on your rights or intruding in your life...but the EXACT opposite is true. You are attempting to rationalize intruding in their lives and keeping them from worshipping when and where they want to. What you propose is counter to the Constitution as well as their rights as Americans. No bueno amigo.

What you propose is counter to the Constitution as well as their rights as Americans
A Christian should make all decisions, including sporting ones, in light of their faith. They don't plain and simple.

Pro hint: You're posts are waaaaaaaaaaaay too long to read, fyi.

You have evidence those worshipping someone or something other than Christ, the Risen King of Kings, are not allowed to demonstrate their faith in locker rooms?

I'm learning! Ya'll want prayer in football because it will help you win! lol

Serious delusion going on here.

The public’s opinion on religion in sports

"Nearly 3 in 10 adults feel God or prayer can play a role in determining which team wins a sporting event. A quarter say that superstitions or rituals can affects which team wins a game."

😂 You are really being a clown in this. You should stop while you are behind

Who have been "Satanists" in the locker room and wanted their rituals practiced? You're ignorantly taking stand absolutely based on someone else's opinion of it because it aligns with a predisposed opinion of yours. Own it. You really don't have the first damn clue

Yes they can. Why are you so confused?

Reactions: 85SugarVol
Who have been "Satanists" in the locker room and wanted their rituals practiced?
When did you lose your ability to comprehend a written post? Are there Satanists in the UT locker rooms? No idea.

Keep up now. The question is it just Christianity or religion (inc Satanism) allowed in the locker room? It's been answered. This discussion is all about Christianity not religion. All those other faith worshippers are doomed to hell. They're unclean, I suppose. Off with them!

I'm appalled unsurprised at the hypocrisy.

I think the part thats lost on you is there apparently arent any satanic folks on the football or Bball teams... if there are Jews, Muslims, etc on the team then they are free to pray, or not pray, as they see fit. I have never seen anyone forced to pray in my life. When I was a kid and didnt believe in God, I was in places where folks prayed aloud. Nobody chained me to the floor though and made me stay there. I was there because I wanted to be. We have freedom of association in this country, and strict laws about kidnapping. Nobody is gonna hold a player somewhere against their will. Literally ever. Nobody cares when someone chooses to leave a room or NOT pray either...faith is personal.
But whom among us is the least bit surprised to find out that VolTull wants an open platform for Satanists in the UT locker room?

VN Store

Back