Coach wearing more and more black gear

I've never been a huge fan of the black. That's for teams like Oklahoma State and Oregon State. 1 blackout game a year would be fine with me, though. I'd actually like to see UT get rid of the black outline on the away jerseys and just use big orange #'s. IMO, JMO, FWIW, STFU & GTFO

Last edited:
I think some people are missing a rather large point.

There is an alt on the table.

And it sounds as if it has a small chance of seeing the light of day...which is more than could be said for several years now.

Better than small.

Gray like West Virginia wore at home 1 game last season - since you are saying no black -- if they do that neon orange or camo orange -- :jpshakehead: What about the helmets DP - Hope those arent being considered also.

Last edited:
I'd like to see some uniform variations! The Halloween 2009 night was unique.. it didn't quite cut it for me, but I don't fault them for trying. I get annoyed when people act like it's a crime to do something new with the uniforms for a change..

This is a bit extreme, but it's pretty badass lol.
images

That's the worst garbage uniform I've ever seen in my life. And this is coming from a fan of the Kiffin black uni's.

Reactions: 4 people
I'd like to see some uniform variations! The Halloween 2009 night was unique.. it didn't quite cut it for me, but I don't fault them for trying. I get annoyed when people act like it's a crime to do something new with the uniforms for a change..

This is a bit extreme, but it's pretty badass lol.
images

This is badazz!!!!!!!

"Wait, I've got it. Orange pants. Yes, That's what we need to make us win." LMAO!!!:rofl:

Attachments

• Dooley.jpg
    Dooley.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 133
"Wait, I've got it. Orange pants. Yes, That's what we need to make us win." LMAO!!!:rofl:

I thought the orange pants was actually a good idea, just the wrong coach to do it. Unfortunately wearing orange pants will forever be tainted and associated with the worst stretch in UT history.

Reactions: 1 person
I thought the orange pants was actually a good idea, just the wrong coach to do it. Unfortunately wearing orange pants will forever be tainted and associated with the worst stretch in UT history.
We wore the orange pants for some of the biggest wins during the Majors era. However since Fulmer went away from them, many of the fans are too young to remember that. Now they are associated with Dooley.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back