Coach wearing more and more black gear

abandon-thread-gif-cats.gif

Reactions: 4 people
I thought the orange pants was actually a good idea, just the wrong coach to do it. Unfortunately wearing orange pants will forever be tainted and associated with the worst stretch in UT history.

The pants were fine, lots of UT coaches have worn orange pants over the years. None of them work orange pants with a black belt and brown shoes--that was the fashion crime that ruined our karma.

Better than small.

Well now, there's some decent news.

I know there will be great wailing and gnashing of teeth, but as I've said numerous times, do it once a year (not Bama or Florida), tie it in with something positive and I'm cool with it.

I have a decent amount of hope for what Adidas has on the table.

Without leaking any details, can you give your opinion of what's been laid out?

All this needed was black headgear with orange decals and facemasks.

The problem is you can't really do Black and Orange and not look like Halloween.

Like it or not, anyone that was in Neyland this night knows there was definitely some added excitement when the boys came running through the T.

Like it or not, anyone that was in Neyland this night knows there was definitely some added excitement when the boys came running through the T.

This is such bullcrap; you people act like the place was dead silent when they ran through the T before. And if we needed some "added excitement" to beat another SEC team, then wow.

You know when there was some added excitement? The night we beat Florida in 2004. The day we beat California in 2006, and when we beat Alabama in 2006.

Reactions: 6 people
I went to hear coach speak in Cleveland on Friday. He asked if we would like to see an all orange uniform. He also said he wouldn't be wearing orange pants.

I went to hear coach speak in Cleveland on Friday. He asked if we would like to see an all orange uniform. He also said he wouldn't be wearing orange pants.

The answer is yes, but only on Homecoming so we can finally win a freakin game in all orange.

And that's great he's ditching the orange pants. I didn't mind Dooley trying it but the whole "Fear the Pants" crap was one of the dumbest things I've seen in years. Who the heck feared Dooley, besides Vol fans?

Reactions: 2 people
The answer is yes, but only on Homecoming so we can finally win a freakin game in all orange.

And that's great he's ditching the orange pants. I didn't mind Dooley trying it but the whole "Fear the Pants" crap was one of the dumbest things I've seen in years. Who the heck feared Dooley, besides Vol fans?

The orange pants would have been a lot cooler with some wins...

VN Store

Back