Cohen likely to cooperate with prosecution

I think both are fantastic. I've seen Styx several times without him over the last few years. Their precision is phenomenal.
Hmmmm. I saw the current Styx the year or so before DeYoung and I really felt DeYoung was a better show. Neither were bad, don’t get me wrong. I just preferred Styx. Eh to each his own I guess.

We have a yearly outdoor music festival at a nearby city that regularly attracts 80s and 90s bands. I’ve seen Cheap Trick, REO, Styx/DeYoung, Eddie Money, Loverboy, Joe Walsh, etc... there. Good stuff.

Reactions: TennTom
Hmmmm. I saw the current Styx the year or so before DeYoung and I really felt DeYoung was a better show. Neither were bad, don’t get me wrong. I just preferred Styx. Eh to each his own I guess.

We have a yearly outdoor music festival at a nearby city that regularly attracts 80s and 90s bands. I’ve seen Cheap Trick, REO, Styx/DeYoung, Eddie Money, Loverboy, Joe Walsh, etc... there. Good stuff.
Nothing better than classic rock from that era.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Re-upping this for those who laughed when it initially broke that Cohen would be a cooperating witness.

Reactions: Mick
Since when is paying someone for a non-disclosure agreement illegal?

Aren't campaign ads an attempt to influence an election?
Why yes they are and anyone from any country can do it thanks to Citizens United.

Lol

I did not have affairs with these women!

Ok, I did. But I didn't know they were paid off.

Ok, I knew they were paid off but I didn't know how.

Ok, I knew how, but I didn't direct it.

Ok, I did direct it, but Cohen should have known better.

Jeebus, it's just laughable at this point.

Lol

We like to see you laugh at anything since Trump has completely disrupted your life..

Lol

Still not illegal there princess

Still not illegal there princess

First, you are wrong. It was a campaign finance violation and both Cohen and the National Enquirer are confirming that.

Second, it ought to matter to you that Trump has lied about this literally dozens of times, maybe hundreds at this point.

First, you are wrong. It was a campaign finance violation and both Cohen and the National Enquirer are confirming that.

Second, it ought to matter to you that Trump has lied about this literally dozens of times, maybe hundreds at this point.

I really hope we get to put that theory in front of a jury and not just a prosecutors opinion.

Yawn......

National Enquirer... okay. They've also confirmed the existence of Bat Boy.

Reactions: Obsessed

giphy.gif

Lol

Aren't Republicans all about taking personal responsibility for your life choices?

VN Store

Back