College Football is officially a joke

And it was great because I hate Michigan. Did you forget the natty? It was 65-7. Don't need that again.
So their win against a top 4 team to put them in the national championship is irrelevant because they lost to uga so bad? So what they did to earn it is now irrelevant because of what happened afterward. Got it.

If you are talking about 4 best then where is the outcry for UGA? Who would they not be favored against in the top 4 outside of Bama?

They would even be favored against Bama still if they played again tomorrow. Zero credibility.

giphy.gif

FSU Got SCREWED!!!!!

Bad Precedent to set by "The Committee"...

So, if you build depth...and your 3rd String QB STILL WINS Your Conference Championship...AND you Go UNDEFEATED...You're "NOT the same Team you were EARLIER in the Year?"

^according to THIS pencil neck V

Screenshot-2496.png
Did you watch their game last night? It was painful. Louisville was worse. That game was a contest of who is the tallest midget. Both of them would have been slaughtered by any of the top 5.
That pencil neck dude is exactly right. The only reason FSU won was because they played a team that got boat raced by Kentucky.

Why, then, is it TCU whose inclusion was unmerited and not Michigan?
Are you talking about TCU last year and Michigan this year? Or both last year?
Either way, I do not think it is ever merited to include a big 10 school in the CFP. Same with PAC 12. They play a much easier schedule.

I'm ok with it, I think any of the 4 teams would beat FSU. If FSU wants to prove a point, let them play Georgia in a bowl game. Let's see how that turns out!

On the other hand, if the committee put FSU into the CFP, everyone would go nuts when Michigan embarrassed them in the first round. Probably better for the committee to take their lumps now and set up a really good football game.

the problem is everyone assuming Michigan would embarrass FSU. FSU has a more talented roster than Michigan. Michigan would have a hard time scoring 10 against FSUs defense lol

The committee has to explain why it ever had FSU ranked in the top four these last two weeks. They had one criteria for the last two weeks and another this week. There’s no consistency to their decisions. CFP simply hoped FSU would lose

You left out the part after “Bama lost to a top 4 team”. It should have continued that “FSU did not lose to any team”.
If FSU got in, it wojld be just another semi final game that is 70-6......FSU is terrible now with the 3rd string guy. Yeah they did win last night, but remember Louisville got boat raced by Kentucky.

I'm ok with it, I think any of the 4 teams would beat FSU. If FSU wants to prove a point, let them play Georgia in a bowl game. Let's see how that turns out!
I doubt either team will field a bowl team that looks/plays anything like their regular season team, but UGA would TCU FSU

College football is a business, period.

Nobody is going to want to watch FSU without their starting QB playing.

I knew the committee would put Bama in. They’re scared of Nick Saban throwing one of his tantrums again.

It’s all about money and ratings. Head to head match ups don’t matter anymore.

Reactions: hUTch2002

FSU shouldn’t even bother accepting an invite. I wouldn’t lol. Do you think any of those 4 teams would also beat UGA? Because if the answer isn’t yes, then do you see the hypocrisy in that?

If FSU got in, it wojld be just another semi final game that is 70-6......FSU is terrible now with the 3rd string guy. Yeah they did win last night, but remember Louisville got boat raced by Kentucky.

So now we have shifted from FSU would be another TCU, a team who made the Natty, to just another team that would get blown out in the semi's.... Even though Rodemaker, not Brock Glenn, would be the starter in the bowl game? With how fast yall backpedal, please contact Tim Banks. We need this type of speed in Knoxville.

So their win against a top 4 team to put them in the national championship is irrelevant because they lost to uga so bad? So what they did to earn it is now irrelevant because of what happened afterward. Got it.
TCU was not a top 4 team last year. Never were. They never should have been selected. It was a joke. They were a "Conference champ" of a crappy conference just like FSU So what. FSU without Jordan Travis is not remotely close a top 4 team right now.

Are you talking about TCU last year and Michigan this year? Or both last year?
Either way, I do not think it is ever merited to include a big 10 school in the CFP. Same with PAC 12. They play a much easier schedule.

Michigan last year. The only team besides Georgia that won a playoff game last year is the only team said (not, it seems, by you) not to have belonged.

If, though, the Big 10 and PAC 12 are to be excluded, why not just crown the SEC champion national champion and skip the playoff?

TCU was not a top 4 team last year. Never were. They never should have been selected. It was a joke. They were a "Conference champ" of a crappy conference just like FSU So what. FSU without Jordan Travis is not remotely close a top 4 team right now.
But FSU kept winning without him. Punish the entire team because Travis got hurt? I guess they should have just stopped competing a few weeks back and just gave up. Makes more sense.

VN Store

Back