College Football is officially a joke

But FSU kept winning without him. Punish the entire team because Travis got hurt? I guess they should have just stopped competing a few weeks back and just gave up. Makes more sense.
Kept winning. Scraping by Florida and Louisville. Extremely impressive. lmao. FSU is not a top 4 team right now.

Michigan last year. The only team besides Georgia that won a playoff game last year is the only team said (not, it seems, by you) not to have belonged.

If, though, the Big 10 and PAC 12 are to be excluded, why not just crown the SEC champion national champion and skip the playoff?
That would save time for sure.

Reactions: DuckInAPen
If FSU got in, it wojld be just another semi final game that is 70-6......FSU is terrible now with the 3rd string guy. Yeah they did win last night, but remember Louisville got boat raced by Kentucky.
Not necessarily so. Upsets do happen.

FSU shouldn’t even bother accepting an invite. I wouldn’t lol. Do you think any of those 4 teams would also beat UGA? Because if the answer isn’t yes, then do you see the hypocrisy in that?
I honestly think, even though I hate Georgia. They would beat any of the 4 teams, including Alabama. I love it that they didn't review the catch right before Bama's last touchdown. Even the announcer's were saying it was incomplete.

Reactions: Plateauvol
Yeah I’m done taking this joke of a sport seriously. How in the **** do you punish a team because a player got hurt. Sick for those kids that busted their asses off all season.
Exactly...Glad Norville has to talk to his team and it's not me.

Yeah I’m done taking this joke of a sport seriously. How in the **** do you punish a team because a player got hurt. Sick for those kids that busted their asses off all season.
Ever wonder why $aban owns several Mercedes dealerships ? Not only to buy players but comes in handy for favors like today.

Hasn’t it always kind of been like this? I remember plenty of unfairness over the years when there wasn’t a playoff system. The 12 team playoff might help some but there will always be money grabbing and bias.

If Bama does win it all, this controversy will go away. If they are last year TCU, this will drag on forever like the 2000’ FSU BCS decision over Miami.

I just don’t see Bama as good as Bama of old.
Your probably right, but what the committee did is flat out wrong.

Unpopular opinion but CFP got it right.

Florida State didn't play much of anyone. None of the quant polls even have them in the top 10. And their SoS is not very good. Best wins are LSU and Louisville and most of their schedule was a breeze.

It sucks to leave a 0-loss P5 team out, but the ACC sucked this year. There's no way FSU has a better resume than Bama, Texas, Georgia, Ohio State, or even 2-loss Oregon. I honestly don't view them as a top 10 team.

I'm shocked that the CFP had the guts to make the right call here in spite of the backlash. FSU would've gotten cooked in the CFP. These are the 4 best teams.
Then they need to remove the ACC from being considered a P5 conference.

Two 1 loss conference champions in over an undefeated conference champion?
Gone are the days of results on the field. 2 years in a row Bama has gotten a bump for the "how they look". It's no longer just about winning but people's opinions truly matter more. The game has become down right pathetic. College Football is a complete joke on all levels.
Yeah I’d agree. There’s simply no legitimate credible defense of Bama getting in over Florida State (and I’m all SEC and not a FSU at all). Why even play the regular season? It’s a HUGE black eye on College Football and its legitimacy. Just imagine had we not lost last year to SC or Ga and won the SEC BUT because HH got injured some people who had the power didn’t allow us in the playoffs because we “didn’t appear to be good enough”. 🤷‍♂️

And bama scrapped by Auburn. Extremely impressive in your eyes obviously .
Nope, but they did beat Georgia. You know, back-to-back champs on a 29 game win streak. FSU beat might 3 loss LSU with their starting QB. Oh they're soooooo good. hahahaha. FSU is not a top 4 team right now.

Because the following week they beat the number one team in the country. That’s how. Every team had a scare from a lesser team. So what?.
I usually like your takes but your take is weak. Georgia was ranked 1 but how have they looked this year? Struggled more than when they were head and shoulder's above everyone else the last two years. They dropped them all the way to 6th so not the number 1 team in final rankings. Best win was Ole Piss. I think with the eye test Ohio State is better than Bama. I will say this, if Bama had beat Auburn like a top 4 team should then I could see the argument.

VN Store

Back