College Football is officially a joke

We play Georgia and Bama every year man. not to mention recruiting against them. Its silly to want them to win trophies in the name of the SEC. Each natty they win makes us worse off. Period.
No. We don't need any help making us worse off. Also, how much $$$ does SEC conference share for CFP games?

Reactions: cgrish
People are saying the CFP wanted to prevent another TCU from happening? Last I checked, TCU made the natty and they sure has hell had a lot less talent than a FSU with Rodemaker starting.
I clarified my question. Sorry for being unclear earlier.

The logic of the whole thing is crazy.
This is why I hate Boo Corrigan and the media.... He can't successfully or coherently justify the committee's pick nor will Rece Davis or ESPN actually push him / them to do so eiither.

There isn’t any logic. It’s bias, inconsistency and corruption and it’s comical folks are trying to justify it instead of calling it like it is.
The crazy thing is that they are effectively saying that their own rankings from last week were wrong.

Guess we will never know now since they got ****ed over. The thing is, I’m tired of seeing the “best” argument. FSU is better than UGA not Bama though. Right.
Well at least we've gotten to the root of your problem. haha

Two 1 loss conference champions in over an undefeated conference champion?
Gone are the days of results on the field. 2 years in a row Bama has gotten a bump for the "how they look". It's no longer just about winning but people's opinions truly matter more. The game has become down right pathetic. College Football is a complete joke on all levels.
Lol

don’t watch a second of it. What a ****ing travesty and disgrace to the sport. How the **** do you punish a bunch of a kids because of an INJURY. AN INJURY TO ONE PLAYER MEANS A TEAM IS DISQUALIFIED IN A TEAM SPORT. ZERO CREDIBILITY. Bias is out of control and you just ****ed over a team that worked their asses off all season cause “SeC bEtTeR”

Because it is literally one of the 5 stated criteria used to select the best 4 teams.

Reactions: cgrish
We’ll never know. But they won two legitimate games with backup QBs to go undefeated and win their conference championship. They earned the right to try.

I do wonder how much would change had Louisville been a 1 loss team when playing FSU instead of losing to Kentucky last week.

Reactions: DixieVol
This is why I hate Boo Corrigan and the media.... He can't successfully or coherently justify the committee's pick nor will Rece Davis or ESPN actually push him / them to do so eiither.
Hard to coherently justify the unjustifiable... Just sayin'

I personally hate Bama myself & hope Washington or Texas somehow win it all. But, I want Harbaugh & Michigan to get embarrassed on national tv.
Yes I a vomiting in my mouth right now but I have to pull for the gulps over those dammed wing helmets!!

VN Store

Back