College Football is officially a joke

I am all Vol fan. I am from the South and would pull for any team in SEC to win over other conferences. You must not be from the South if you would pull for Mich. over any SEC team.
Nonsense. I'm from the south and I am pulling for ANY team to beat bama. Not just beat, but a 7 touchdown beatdown of epic proportions. You must not be a Tennessee fan if you're pulling for bama. They do not deserve to be there. They did not earn it.

TCU wasn't down to their 3rd string QB either.

TCU wasn’t dominant all year against their opponents either. I think FSU’s 2nd string QB along with skilled positions out match what TCU had when they defeated Michigan last semifinal.

Bama didn’t get left out when they changed QB’s between Tua and Hurtz. Ohio State didn’t get left out when they were down to 3rd string. TN whipped Clemson with our backup. In one or two games, anything can happen. Milroe can even get injured in practice and never see the game. Speculation is a cheap credential.

You have every right to have your opinion, glad you are a vol fan though.
My thoughts are in line with a majority of UT fans........more than yours. You be you and and dream of "SEC.SEC.SEC." ;)

No one is going to change anyone’s mind about if FSU should be in or not (and you’re wrong if you say they should be)

Also, **** Bama not pulling for any sec bs.

There's zero argument to put Bama in the playoff. Zero.

Seriously, justify it to me. Tell me what Bama did which was better than 13-0. Tell me.

If we're going to place teams into the playoff based upon anything other than on-field results, let's not waste people's time and just automatically give a spot to the Georgia/Bama game. Or, make it based upon number of predicted drafted players, if it's an "eye test". At least it will be a true beauty pageant rather than the quasi-one we got this year.
Bingo. Just call all the games exhibition games. Sell some beer and hot dogs. Maybe don't even bother keeping score.

Well, FSU had the number 55 strength of schedule and Bama had number 5. Bama lost to to a top four team, and beat the top team. FSU did not play anyone close to a Georgia or a Texas. Someone was going to be sad. They chose the crap commuter college that no one follows. Next year we’ll have a playoff with eight teams that don’t have a chance. That will be really boring.
Not to mention their starting QB is out. I hate Bama as much as anyone and hoped they’d get left out along with Georgia, but with FSU’s qb out it’s hard to make a good case for them

Reactions: just bob
Not to mention their starting QB is out. I hate Bama as much as anyone and hoped they’d get left out along with Georgia, but with FSU’s qb out it’s hard to make a good case for them

Their case is they are undefeated. It's an extraordinarily easy one to make. That's all they need. You go with what's happened rather than some hypothetical.

Reactions: 9876543vol
Without their star quarterback, Bama would beat FSU by 35, and probably 21 with him. This was not a tough decision.

Reactions: just bob
Has Liberty's conference won three of the last ten national championship games? Did Liberty beat two SEC teams on the road? Does Liberty have three top-25 wins? There's no comparison between the two.

Alabama's conference has won the last 4.

Alabama beat 9 SEC teams, including the top team - not only the 3-loss LSU.

Alabama has more than three top=25 wins.

There's no comparison between FSU and Alabama according to your own argument. Hahahahahaha

Reactions: Woke
They play on an entirely different level. FSU played, and beat, actual SEC teams. FSU is in the Power 5, where the playoff participants are chosen from. Not at all the same thing.
Interesting. Just like that record doesn't matter, and the teams you play do. haha

VN Store

Back