College Football is officially a joke

Georgia will blow out FSU . The Orange Bowl set up a compelling matchup. If UGA doesn't have a lot of players sit out the game, this will show just how strong FSU and the ACC are in reality.
,s

The committee is hoping that happens because if it doesn't - there will be an even bigger dark cloud over the CFP. Actually an FSU win would invalidate the playoffs completely.

Reactions: DuckInAPen
They went with resume vs record and it will make for better games. They did the right thing. FSU, though undefeated, would get their doors blown off like TCU last year
TCU didn't deserve to be in the playoffs last year after losing the conference championship. FSU's defense shutdown a top-20 offense last night to win their conference championship. FSU plays in a conference at least comparable to the Big 10. The FSU players earned and deserved a chance to play for the title.

Alabama needed a last second miracle to beat a very mediocre Auburn team just last week. You're saying that was clearly better than what FSU did? Seriously?
That one game? FSU played like butt at Boston College and squeaked away with a 2 point win and that was with Jordan Travis. I can do this all day.
Now you're sounding like a fool.
Why? Is it because Liberty played much lower competition? Interesting.....

I agree with the committee's choices. I'm going to flip your argument. If MSU or Arkansas has been in Bama's position you would not care. You're just blinded by your hate of Bama. FSU is a joke and the ACC is a joke. Being undefeated in a joke conference means nothing. If you're going to let FSU in then let Liberty in. Not all power 5 conferences are created equal.

And let me throw you into a coma now by saying that my number 2 choice after Bama would be Georgia, not FSU.

FSU knows what I am saying is true that's why they tried to flee the conference.
That team you're calling a joke beat LSU by four touchdowns. They were undefeated against the mighty SEC.

The 4 best teams got in. I have no problem with that. Sucks for FSU, but if the committee vowed to get the best teams in, I think they did their job.

VN Store

Back