College Football is officially a joke

The 4 best teams got in. I have no problem with that. Sucks for FSU, but if the committee vowed to get the best teams in, I think they did their job.

But the 4 best didn’t. UGA woulda been in. lol Ohio State too probably.

Reactions: StickMan
Haha these people thinking Bama over FSU was the right move would argue with a wall for hours. Brain cells be lacking

I agree with the committee's choices. I'm going to flip your argument. If MSU or Arkansas has been in Bama's position you would not care. You're just blinded by your hate of Bama. FSU Michigan is a joke and the ACC Big 10 is a joke. Being undefeated in a joke conference means nothing. If you're going to let FSU in then let Liberty in. Not all power 5 conferences are created equal.

And let me throw you into a coma now by saying that my number 2 choice after Bama would be Georgia, not FSU.

FSU knows what I am saying is true that's why they tried to flee the conference.
FTFY. With the cheating scandal, Michigan should have been the 13-0 team left out in the cold.

Reactions: Tennessee Cowboy
Or people just have a different opinion than you, which is completely fine and acceptable.

I have zero problems with people thinking Alabama is a “Better” team. But there’s no opinion on whether Bama should have gotten in over FSU. It’s a fact and it’s a solid no. You’re gonna look people dead in the face and basically say “sorry, if your QB gets hurt, you deserve no shot at a championship”. Is that really sport? Or is this all about money and entertainment. Bingo

Most of their games they played this year?

So we’re taking in account of games played suddenly. So if the games played matters, how the hell is a 13-0 Power 5 team not in the playoff lmao. See how the argument for Bama ends up with hypocrisy either way you slice it?

Reactions: Tennessee Cowboy
I have zero problems with people thinking Alabama is a “Better” team. But there’s no opinion on whether Bama should have gotten in over FSU. It’s a fact and it’s a solid no. You’re gonna look people dead in the face and basically say “sorry, if your QB gets hurt, you deserve no shot at a championship”. Is that really sport? Or is this all about money and entertainment. Bingo
Is it not in the writing that the committee takes into account the players that are available for each team? I'm pretty sure it is, so yeah, they are justified to compare teams based on who's available and who isn't. I'm not saying that's how it should be, but that's how it is.

So we’re taking in account of games played suddenly. So if the games played matters, how the hell is a 13-0 Power 5 team not in the playoff lmao. See how the argument for Bama ends up with hypocrisy either way you slice it?
We're talking about Oh St HERE, not FL St lol

Haha these people thinking Bama over FSU was the right move would argue with a wall for hours. Brain cells be lacking
FSU is nothing without their starting QB. They were nothing before he started as the QB and their play the last two weeks proves they are weak without him. They are not a top 4 team without him. The inverse would be true if he could play. They are top 4 when he is playing even with their weak schedule.

FSU is nothing without their starting QB. They were nothing before he started as the QB and their play the last two weeks proves they are weak without him. They are not a top 4 team without him. The inverse would be true if he could play. They are top 4 when he is playing even with their weak schedule.

If they were nothing without their starting QB why’d they just win a conference championship without him? Holding a top 15 offense to 6 points? 🤷‍♂️ so defense suddenly doesn’t win championships? Ain’t that the saying everyone loves shouting ? Oh only when it benefits the SEC. Got it.

Reactions: StickMan
But the 4 best didn’t. UGA woulda been in. lol Ohio State too probably.
Georgia had their playoff last night. They lost.

They are overrated. They haven't played anyone this year. They didn't play anyone last year. They have LOTS (and I mean LOTS of talent), and crummy coaching. Always have. Kirby is no Saban.

I'm glad we can move on from them.

VN Store

Back