Colorado Springs nightclub shooting

Not really sure how local LEO's could be to blame here. This is on the courts/FBI. As are 99% of these confirmed crazies shooting places up. They were arrested. They were charged. And then they were let go by incompetent judges.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Again, be specific. I have never said I want a Qatari type response to alternate lifestyles. I don't even know what their full position is. I said we could use that here, talking about their ban on alternate lifestyle symbols in public.
And that stance makes you hateful. You keep asking for proof you are hateful. Read your own posts Sherlock

Not really sure how local LEO's could be to blame here. This is on the courts/FBI. As are 99% of these confirmed crazies shooting places up. They were arrested. They were charged. And then they were let go by incompetent judges.

You have made an assumption about how these dismissals came about.

Again, be specific. I have never said I want a Qatari type response to alternate lifestyles. I don't even know what their full position is. I said we could use that here, talking about their ban on alternate lifestyle symbols in public.
American wanting to ban symbols he hates in public. I bet you were one of the loudest bitching about free speech on Twitter. Of course it doesn't affect you, so **** em, right?

So how do we deal with "alternate lifestyles"? What form of government oppression do you support? How do you want the government to oppress people you disagree with?

How is the FBI at fault in this?

I don't understand the bold. This could have happened at any bar/nightclub.
True, but this has the markers of something different. Why did dude target the only gay club in Colorado Springs? There are plenty of other targets. Why this one?

Why would charges from a bomb threat and swat standoff be dropped? Why would the state want to seal those records and make them inaccessible to a background check? Nothing about this says anything fell through the cracks. These were purposeful acts

Exactly but IDK why this means nothing fell thru the cracks. Seems like that's precisely what it means.

True, but this has the markers of something different. Why did dude target the only gay club in Colorado Springs? There are plenty of other targets. Why this one?

I don't know why he targeted that particular club. I don't know what possess a person to do something like this at all regardless of the target.

I do have my theories on these events.

American wanting to ban symbols he hates in public. I bet you were one of the loudest bitching about free speech on Twitter. Of course it doesn't affect you, so **** em, right?

So how do we deal with "alternate lifestyles"? What form of government oppression do you support? How do you want the government to oppress people you disagree with?

Twitter censoring speech is an interesting topic. I see the pros and cons. However, we can debate that in the Twit thread.

I support keeping alternate lifestyles out of public view (for the sake of impressionable children) and not incentivizing that lifestyle through govt. Do what you want in your own house, gay bar, etc but keep it out of the public domain. Which has largely been the standard operating procedure in this Country.

I support keeping alternate lifestyles out of public view (for the sake of impressionable children) and not incentivizing that lifestyle through govt. Do what you want in your own house, gay bar, etc but keep it out of the public domain. Which has largely been the standard operating procedure in this Country.

Jesucristo.

The idea that it's justified because it's SOP is beyond stupid.

Reactions: zeppelin128
True, the idealism was thinking LGBTQ folks would be safe in their own space. I was completely wrong and naïve about that. That is obviously not the case.
Maybe a no gun zone sign would work.

The bad guy wasnt stopped by the cops or the government. He was stopped by a civilian, clearly that means we need to punish all civilians and restrict their rights.

And for what little difference it might make. At least two straight people were killed. Last count was 2 straight, 2 gay, 1 transgender. So you need to add another letter to the list of people you naively thought were safe.

Reactions: Ttucke11
Twitter censoring speech is an interesting topic. I see the pros and cons. However, we can debate that in the Twit thread.

Do tell, how are you going to keep "alternative lifestyles" out of public domain?

Maybe a no gun zone sign would work.

The bad guy wasnt stopped by the cops or the government. He was stopped by a civilian, clearly that means we need to punish all civilians and restrict their rights.

And for what little difference it might make. At least two straight people were killed. Last count was 2 straight, 2 gay, 1 transgender. So you need to add another letter to the list of people you naively thought were safe.
Did you forget who you were talking to? In what world have I said "restrict all guns". Or punish all civilians and restrict their rights. You know me better than that.

And did that person target just the two straight folks at said bar, and ignore everyone else? No.

Did you forget who you were talking to? In what world have I said "restrict all guns". Or punish all civilians and restrict their rights. You know me better than that.

And did that person target just the two straight folks at said bar, and ignore everyone else? No.

The sexual orientation of the victims doesn't matter, it's the why he decided to kill people in the first place is the question needing to be answered.

VN Store

Back