Columbus teen shot by police

Absolutely. Looks justified to me. Cop could have tried his taser and there is a good chance it would not have penetrated the girl’s sweatshirt and girl in pink gets stabbed and maybe killed. Cop had to make a split second decision and he put down the girl who drew back the knife. Not even a debatable situation IMO. Anybody trying to argue about it is just trying to stir up trouble.
Sweatshirt let alone the fat rolls

Reactions: AM64
That’s because LeBron is FOS . And I know exactly what I mean when I say this, because I rarely accuse people of being this way, but I think he’s a racist. I think he is about as overtly racist as one in his position can be without actually being completely labeled that.
So you support my position when I say that the most racist people I know are black to be true?

Ok I just looked up the hashtag of this girls name on twitter, and if you have twitter i suggest you do the same its highly entertaining. Literally the second post on one of the tweets was, im a teacher we use words to de escalate fights all the time, why didnt the cop use words? I was crying over that one, i laughed so hard.

Reactions: AM64 and Zues1
Ok I just looked up the hashtag of this girls name on twitter, and if you have twitter i suggest you do the same its highly entertaining. Literally the second post on one of the tweets was, im a teacher we use words to de escalate fights all the time, why didnt the cop use words? I was crying over that one, i laughed so hard.
Swiper no stabbing!

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Yeah I don’t think a word was going to stop the girl from swinging the knife. It was a done deal by then. Pink lady was fixin’ to get punctured.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Since the left hates the police I suggest that the police just delay response by 4 hours whenever they get called. It should be over and done by then.

Reactions: AM64 and Ttucke11
The mental gymnastics for this stuff are wild. That kid in Chicago and the other adult were shooting at people out in the street. It wasn't as if the cops rolled up on two kids playing jacks and decided to start blasting. Politicians and activists are perfectly willing to permit criminality in the pursuit of preventing consequences for actions. People are unironically saying the cops in Ohio should have either stayed out of it or tased that girl instead of shooting her. They'd take a dead victim over a dead suspect.

LEO are in a no win situation with these incidents. Either use lethal force and prevent other civilians from possible death, while hearing "why did you let my baby die?"
OR...not intervene and/or use non-effective, less than lethal means, as the suspect successfully killed their intended target, again hearing from the parents, "why did you let my baby die?"

One seriously F'd up situation.

Heres the other thing I dont get, if Bryant was the one that actually called police, why try and stab the girl when the police arrive? Cops arent just going to show up and know who was the initial aggressor or even care in the moment they are trying to calm things down. I dont understand the logic that because she called the police "supposedly" shes allowed to run around swinging a knife like a crazy person.

That’s because LeBron is FOS . And I know exactly what I mean when I say this, because I rarely accuse people of being this way, but I think he’s a racist. I think he is about as overtly racist as one in his position can be without actually being completely labeled that.
I don't know if he is a racist or a black supremacist, but he definitely likes to traffic in racial pot-stirring, using dubious and questionable (at best) claims in order to do so. There's absolutely no doubt about that. A big part of the reason he does it is because he has a sympathetic audience among NBA media, fans, and other players. And he came out looking really bad on the whole China comments thing.

I think he determined a few years ago (probably at the consultation of people in his camp) that he didn't want to be like Jordan and have a "Republicans buy sneakers too" philosophy.

Since the left hates the police I suggest that the police just delay response by 4 hours whenever they get called. It should be over and done by then.

Maybe law enforcement should require proof of political affiliation before they render aid.

Reactions: AM64
LEO are in a no win situation with these incidents. Either use lethal force and prevent other civilians from possible death, while hearing "why did you let my baby die?"
OR...not intervene and/or use non-effective, less than lethal means, as the suspect successfully killed their intended target, again hearing from the parents, "why did you let my baby die?"

One seriously F'd up situation.
And I’d be asking Mom why she raised her baby to attack folks with a knife. Mom bears part of the blame too. I can 90% guarantee that Dad wasn’t/isn’t around. Part of the root cause of why some folks won’t listen to the demand for “justice and accountability”. If they don’t care about raising their kids to act right, why should I? Start acting like responsible parents and maybe folks would take the complaints seriously. Black fathers, take responsibility for your dang kids and keep them from running amok. There are certainly bad cops and they need to be dealt with but the good cops aren’t there to parent your kids. They are there to deal with your lack of parenting and abdication of parental responsibility. Off soapbox now.

It happened so quick his two options were to shoot her or run the risk of the taser being ineffective. She was in the act of stabbing the other female. Someone having a knife is justification for the use of deadly force.

True. I just find the concept of "stick to sports" to be interesting. Neither you, @SamRebel35, @Zues1, or myself are probably following James on Twitter. In fact the people that follow him on Twitter probably align with his views for the most part. This comes up when somebody who people think have some better insight (but they don't) that aligns with their own retweet and comment. Then its, "oh his opinion is worthless and I'm bothered that he said it and he should go do his job and not opine."
I would venture to say that half the folks on this board have more education than LB. Doesnt mean they have any more sense. I don’t think that the concept of telling folks to dribble a basketball is new. The term “stick to your day job” has been used for as long as I remember.

I think folks are just more sensitive/mentally weak now. They can’t handle when the hear “hey shut up and stick to your day job”.

Reactions: StarRaider
I would venture to say that half the folks on this board have more education than LB. Doesnt mean they have any more sense. I don’t think that the concept of telling folks to dribble a basketball is new. The term “stick to your day job” has been used for as long as I remember.

I think folks are just more sensitive/mentally weak now. They can’t handle when the hear “hey shut up and stick to your day job”.
Used to be we could wish congress could stick to their day job.

VN Store

Back