Crime Ridden Memphis

17YO just trying to do his job.
Story didnt mention description of suspects..

giphy.gif

That being said, what the f### is wrong with people nowadays that they lose their sh!t at a restaurant? If the waiter walks up and blows a load in your chowder sure I get it..but having to wait for a table? Getting some cold fries from MacDowels? Gtfo with that nonsense.

Memphis Police Officer, 26, is Killed in shootout By Teenager who'd just been released from custody​

A Memphis police officer was killed in a shootout by a teenager who had just been released from custody.

Officer Joseph McKinney, 26, died in the early hours of Friday morning, in Memphis, Tennessee. The 18-year-old male suspect was also killed during the incident.

The deceased suspect, Jaylen Lobley, had been arrested just last month for possessing an illegal weapon but was released without bond, according to law enforcement officials.

Another officer sustained injuries but is currently in stable condition, while a third officer was grazed by a bullet during the exchange of gunfire.

A 17-year-old suspect was wounded but is expected to recover, according to police.

1712972730701.png
Officer Joseph McKinney, 26, was killed in the early hours of Friday morning, in Memphis, Tennessee, when he was shot by an 18-year-old male suspect who was also killed in the shootout

1712972795076.png
The deceased suspect, Jaylen Lobley, had been arrested just last month for possessing an illegal weapon but was released without bond, according to law enforcement officials

Story didnt mention description of suspects..

giphy.gif

That being said, what the f### is wrong with people nowadays that they lose their sh!t at a restaurant? If the waiter walks up and blows a load in your chowder sure I get it..but having to wait for a table? Getting some cold fries from MacDowels? Gtfo with that nonsense.
Here they are. The Brantley family.

1712974179977.png

Darius Brantley was sentenced to 3 years for a prior manslaughter conviction.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Pray for memphis. Great people there. Bad time to raise children by the state schools. Broken nuclear families. Drug epidemic. Crime everywhere. They actually had nothing to do with any of that beginning. They're victims of a generational psyop to create chaos, 99% didn't do it.

Pray for memphis. Great people there. Bad time to raise children by the state schools. Broken nuclear families. Drug epidemic. Crime everywhere. They actually had nothing to do with any of that beginning. They're victims of a generational psyop to create chaos, 99% didn't do it.
?

I believe there had been a government plot to destroy the black nuclear family and replace it with the state, remembering what Lyndon B Johnson said about "having [redacted] vote a certain way the next 200 years" which created this chaotic status of inner cities. Glorified violence in music industry simultaneously being printed and passed out there. Crack doesn't grow there. Now the state is starting to do this with the white middle class. Chaos = Satan

and we are supposed to rely on them for protection....

Civilian kills an innocent person, or even a friend, while trying to protect themselves from a third party; they go to jail.

Civilian kills two life time criminals, and wounds a third, its time to riot.

Cop kills an innocent person, or even another cop, while trying to protect themselves from a third party; its business as usual.

Cop kills a life time criminal, and its time to riot.

As a lifelong Memphian, I side with the state of TN in removing Mulroy.

I’m also glad that the state filed a motion to remove the Shelby Co Clerk, Wanda Halbert, from office.

So much incompetence in Memphis. It’s unfortunate; and it’s why I’m on my way out, when the opportunity presents. I’ve given up.

Reactions: midnight orange

I’m also glad that the state filed a motion to remove the Shelby Co Clerk, Wanda Halbert, from office.

So much incompetence in Memphis. It’s unfortunate; and it’s why I’m on my way out, when the opportunity presents. I’ve given up.
Same. Lived inside the 240 loop for the 1st 23 years of my life. Cordova for the next few. Suburbs ever since. Memphis is beyond salvation at this point I think. I hope they can get rid of Mulroy and Halbert, but they are only a small part of the problems.

Reactions: gordonr24

I've lost half my staff the past 9 months due to people wanting to leave Memphis....

Reactions: gordonr24

VN Store

Back