Culinary, Arts, Thread.

Si Racha is a town in Thailand where originated the sauce David Tran tried to recreate in the US. Tran immigrated to the US from Vietnam. You may argue about his Thai heritage, but, by his own admission, women of earlier generations introduced him to the sauce he began making in Vietnam.

Tran named his company after the Taiwanese ship on which he came to America. That's the Chinese connection. The name of a ship.

Y'all can easily confirm this with an Internet search. 🙄

Reactions: TopsideVol
I’ve been meaning to ask, @hmanvolfan, how are you feeling and doing? Sorry, we all get caught up into our own stuff.
Feeling good, thanks for asking. Got a CT scan coming up Tuesday to check on the status of the lesions. Been praying you can get some action from the VA so you can get some help for your medical troubles. Will continue to put my life in God’s hands and believe the cancer will be defeated.

Feeling good, thanks for asking. Got a CT scan coming up Tuesday to check on the status of the lesions. Been praying you can get some action from the VA so you can get some help for your medical troubles. Will continue to put my life in God’s hands and believe the cancer will be defeated.

🙂. God is always in control, thank goodness for that, family and especially friends. I will be thinking about you and praying for you and your family Tuesday, as I’m sure you know,God will be with you, as we all be also. Keep us updated if you can. As far as my situation, I am a red head and will be raising heck To get the VA moving in the right direction for me. You’ve got this, my friend.

ea73f7e7952a969e192f2e4a0ab7bdff.jpg

VN Store

Back