Culinary, Arts, Thread.

6afc75f5e33fb1b1f0119fe919981571.png

009900c276bf3adc8695d9db7aa115e1.jpg

9a031b14746ac34479d578ebb1fad84c.jpg
Looking good, Behr

Wang dang chicken Wang. Baking powder and patting them dry is key. Pretty basic garlic honey recipe, add a little crushed red pepper flakes and brown sugar for hot and sweet honey -garlic. Or, don't, sounds good the way it is.

I eat fresh garlic and honey every morning as soon as I get up. I don't know this as fact, but it's said that garlic, honey, onion and ginger mixed together will alleviate chemo side effects.

Anyway, let's know how your wangs turn out, sissy britches.

Can't you see me standing here I got my back against the record machine....

I saw him standing there by the record machine, knew he musta been about seventeen....

Bubba shot the jukebox last night, said it played a sad song and made him cry, went to the truck and got a .45 and Bubba shot the jukebox last night....

She said my name is Janie and asked my what was mine, I answered Hank as she walked to the jukebox and dropped in a dime, I checked out her short dress and low neck line....

Reactions: VolNExile
It made 3 bowl fulls. I have one serving left from the first bowl. Other two bowls are in the freezer
Cool. Jokjng aside I figured you made those bowls to get rid of all that ranchero you made. I mean, you had to do something with it. Unless you're like me. Sometimes I want to try something and get so involved I don't pay attention to how much I've made. If it's good I usually give it to somebody.

Cool. Jokjng aside I figured you made those bowls to get rid of all that ranchero you made. I mean, you had to do something with it. Unless you're like me. Sometimes I want to try something and get so involved I don't pay attention to how much I've made. If it's good I usually give it to somebody.

The first couple of years in the Navy, I didn’t know how to boil water, much less cook. First Thanksgiving, there were several that couldn’t go home. I decided I was going to do it for me and them. I called my mother and grandmother several times the week of, and cooked, by their direction for 3 days. Hosted 30 service members that year. Became a tradition until I transferred out of VA beach. Since then, I can’t cook in small quantities.

I followed a recipe loosely and didn’t realize how much it’d make. But based on ingredients, I’m not sure I can make batches that much smaller. Supposedly freezing it will do it no harm

Reactions: Behr

VN Store

Back