Culinary, Arts, Thread.

Was just in the post something about the poster above you thread and Hman was above Joy so Joy posted "is scared of Behr's cooking".

That's true, Hman is afraid of my cooking cause he knows I be putting mayonnaise in, on, under and around errythang, and he won't know it. Then Im gonna come here and find all his posts that say "mayonnaise is groce" and I'm gonna "fhp" (fix his post) and add... "but I love it and love Behr for showing me the light"

Bleeedat it's truf!!
Wasn’t really scared of yore cooking but if you put mayo on steaks and ribs I’m out. Only reason I posted the song was because VIE said yore song was running thru her head all day.

Wasn’t really scared of yore cooking but if you put mayo on steaks and ribs I’m out. Only reason I posted the song was because VIE said yore song was running thru her head all day.

You won't know I put it on your steak and ribs. :)

"My song"? Hmmmm.

Reactions: Souce
Chicken fajitas, black beans, and rice tonight!
giphy.gif

I actually prefer unsweetened as well, but enjoy a good glass of sweet from time to time. I also do not like lemon in my tea.

I don't really drink tea. I probably haven't had any type of tea in a year or even longer. I prefer carbonated drinks of some kind.

I find tea drinkers kinda gay/feminine. Chupa likes to have tea when she's putting on her Oil of Olay creme de Nuit face rejuvenation night cream before bed and I prefer diet Dr. Pepper when applying mine.

I prefer my tea in the morning when applying my makeup.

VN Store

Back