Culinary, Arts, Thread.

Actually, I get about 4 every year. The one I’m picky about is the orange one that I sport around the season. The kids that work for me go for the blacks, really dark blue, ugly grays, etc. I guess I’m old school, I like the bright fun colors. What do you go with? (The original comment was due to last night, I don’t know what the f was going on on, so I resorted to nail color, more interesting)

Actually, I get about 4 every year. The one I’m picky about is the orange one that I sport around the season. The kids that work for me go for the blacks, really dark blue, ugly grays, etc. I guess I’m old school, I like the bright fun colors. What do you go with? (The original comment was due to last night, I don’t know what the f was going on on, so I resorted to nail color, more interesting)
I usually have some shade of pink or garnet with a sparkle in it. I don't feel like I do the best job painting my own nails and the glittery ones seem to hide it. I really like the one I just got from Target the other week.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
Freak pulled back the curtain. Then put the curtain back.

I just got caught up.

Posts must have been deleted cause I didn't see anyone mad and I can't figure out why ORB told Moody it was crazy but not interesting. Lulz.

No one guessed who username is, or did it get deleted? She banned?

All the good stuff happens after I leave.

VN Store

Back