Culinary, Arts, Thread.

I just got caught up.

Posts must have been deleted cause I didn't see anyone mad and I can't figure out why ORB told Moody it was crazy but not interesting. Lulz.

No one guessed who username is, or did it get deleted? She banned?

All the good stuff happens after I leave.

I think there was some booze flowing somewhere, IDK. A whole lot of triggering was going on. I hope username doesn’t have a headache this morning.

MeatyWavyGreatdane-max-1mb.gif

Whale, I tried to watch Robert Redfords newest movie last night Old man and a gun and it sucked, didn't finish it.

I ended up watching Robin Hood, the one with Russell Crowe and Cate Blanchett. Cate Blanchett is underrated in my opinion. I hadn't seen it since it was new so it was like I hadn't seen it. Was really good.

Imma bout to throw some bacon wrapped BBQ shrimp on the barbie and dip them in some unfiltered raw honey. #Shutyomoufuses!!

Reactions: malinoisvol
Dude, I am seriously getting the twins dressed and heading to Publix! Lasagna with cinnamon will be served this evening. I’ll probably catch a case of explosive diarrhea before visiting one of the wife’s friends later tonight...I’m good with that, she is all uppity anyway.

Dude, I am seriously getting the twins dressed and heading to Publix! Lasagna with cinnamon will be served this evening. I’ll probably catch a case of explosive diarrhea before visiting one of the wife’s friends later tonight...I’m good with that, she is all uppity anyway.

Dude, I seriously don't care, probably gonna hate it anyway. Order a pizza and stay home and play with the tricycle motors.

Dude, I seriously don't care, probably gonna hate it anyway. Order a pizza and stay home and play with the tricycle motors.

Naw man, I have to go. Been outta town and supplies are low.
There are very few things I’ve consumed that I didn’t like...well there was that bad trip one time, but that’s something else altogether.

Whale, I tried to watch Robert Redfords newest movie last night Old man and a gun and it sucked, didn't finish it.

I ended up watching Robin Hood, the one with Russell Crowe and Cate Blanchett. Cate Blanchett is underrated in my opinion. I hadn't seen it since it was new so it was like I hadn't seen it. Was really good.

Imma bout to throw some bacon wrapped BBQ shrimp on the barbie and dip them in some unfiltered raw honey. #Shutyomoufuses!!
You ever use blackstrap molasses for anything?

FTR, last night was not my fault. I made a simple observation. After that, people chose their own destinies.

Reactions: volwindy

VN Store

Back