Culinary, Arts, Thread.

@Behr I bought a new grill today. How should I spice up tonight’s grilled chicken and what shall be on the menu for our Memorial Day gathering on Monday?

What kind of grill did you get? Have you cleaned it since you grilled the hot dogs this afternoon? We don't grill chicken up in here, we more fancy.

Reactions: volwindy
What kind of grill did you get? Have you cleaned it since you grilled the hot dogs this afternoon? We don't grill chicken up in here, we more fancy.
It's a ceramic. No hot dogs as of yet, maybe Monday. lol.

I had some chicken set out for dinner, I figured it would be an easy and cheap starter menu item in case I screw it up.

Reactions: 508mikey and Behr

I had some chicken set out for dinner, I figured it would be an easy and cheap starter grill in case I screw it up.

Sounds good. I don't go out of my for chicken very often unless I'm stuffing it or something. Cavanders, Garlic and olive oil or Italian dressing is always my Favorite quick and simple fix. If you have some blackened seasoning or Jerk. Teriyaki is always good. Or smear some mayonnaise on it before you grill, then come back here and tell everyone how good it was and wait for all the moaning. Lol.

I'm not crazy about sweet stuff. I mix it with garlic and cayenne and put it on salmon.
Sounds good.

I hit send by mistake. Do you use fresh garlic? How do you cook it, grill or baked?

Still enjoying your oven?

Last edited:
Sounds good.

I hit send by mistake. Do you use fresh garlic? How do you cook it, grill or baked?

Still enjoying your oven?
I use chopped in a jar. I don't blame you if you think less of me.

I cook the salmon in the damn air fryer! It blows my mind how good it is!

I love my oven, except in the summer.

Reactions: Behr
I use chopped in a jar. I don't blame you if you think less of me.

I cook the salmon in the damn air fryer! It blows my mind how good it is!

I love my oven, except in the summer.
Lol, nothing wrong with the garlic in tbe jar, I use it to mix my honey with.

Do you cook the salmon with the molasses on it, or add it after its finished?

Lol, nothing wrong with the garlic in tbe jar, I use it to mix my honey with.

Do you cook the salmon with the molasses on it, or add it after its finished?
With. I just smear it on and cook it. Seriously so good!!

I had some chicken set out for dinner, I figured it would be an easy and cheap starter menu item in case I screw it up.
late to reply but this looks good >>>
Chicken_BBQ.jpg

I was not. I grew up eating Gulf oysters though and am a big fan, but I don’t know enough to know where the best ones come from.

I will look for oysters from Apalachicola - which I have never heard of.

Reactions: Behr
I was not. I grew up eating Gulf oysters though and am a big fan, but I don’t know enough to know where the best ones come from.

I will look for oysters from Apalachicola - which I have never heard of.

If you grew up eating them from the Gulf, good chance that's where they came from. Alot come from Texas and Louisiana too. I'm not sure I remember having any from the West Coast anywhere.

I used to not be able to eat them raw, but now they're a Favorite.

Reactions: NorCalVol67
Next time you have raw oysters try a little slice of kiwi with one. If you like Wasabi, dust the oyster with Wasabi powder and slide it on the kiwi slice. Your welcome.

VN Store

Back