Culinary, Arts, Thread.

This post is begging for

And that's basically all you need. If you want to make a beautiful omelette, just seperate the white and the yolk, and whip the whites. You can whip them into a souffle or meringue consistency if you want, then fold the yolks into the white and make a French souffle omelette that belongs on a magazine cover.

And that's basically all you need. If you want to make a beautiful omelette, just seperate the white and the yolk, and whip the whites. You can whip them into a souffle or meringue consistency if you want, then fold the yolks into the white and make a French souffle omelette that belongs on a magazine cover.
Didnt know that. Hmm

Fancy Pants
olive oil, cheese blend, tennshootoe, arugula, lemon juice, salt

Pizzeria Cortile - Wood-fired pizza in Chattanooga, Tennesee

That sounds good, but Ill have the Bianca.

And I'm almost embarrassed to say but Ill be honest , I had to google tennshootoe. Learn something new everyday.

Is it good? I mean, it should be obvious since your making the pizza at home, but to be fair, you're using prosciutto and not tennshootoe....:)

Reactions: VolNExile
I'm at home. Bought the prosciutto for fancy pants pizza last week. Picked up a cup of cantaloupe in case I had any prosciutto left over. Good call. Don't remember what I was gonna do with the fresh mozzarella.

Benton’s in Madisonville (?), has some really tasty prosciutto. I’ll eat that, where I won’t eat ham.

IHOP’s aren’t fluffy and they’re not as good as Waffle House’s.
They look fluffy to me, not as fluffy as WH though. I haven't been to WH in many moons, been even longer since I've been sober haha. They look way better for sure.

They look fluffy to me, not as fluffy as WH though. I haven't been to WH in many moons, been even longer since I've been sober haha. They look way better for sure.

If you ever get back to Tennessee, go to WH in Lenior City at 3 o'clock in the morning. Entertaining, to say the least.

That sounds good, but Ill have the Bianca.

And I'm almost embarrassed to say but Ill be honest , I had to google tennshootoe. Learn something new everyday.

Is it good? I mean, it should be obvious since your making the pizza at home, but to be fair, you're using prosciutto and not tennshootoe....:)
I'll be honest, I had no clue that was a thing. I assume it's the same thing.

Ihop is more like a thick crepe. They have a couple combinations I like.

VN Store

Back