Culinary, Arts, Thread.

You mean, other than fried? I make yellow squash and zucchini boats (zoo-canoes!) Hollowed-out and stuffed with Italian sausage, sun-dried tomatoes, onions or shallots, diced red peppers, bread crumbs, chopped up squash (the hollowed-out part). Run them under the broiler or cook in the oven. Meal in one.
There are so many ways to stuff zucchini! My favorite has turkey or chicken stuffing, onion, spinach, cheese, (there is something else that I'm forgetting) This photo cracks me up.

IMAG1323~01.jpg

People who don't like ham, especially honey-glazed ham, are out of their minds. You need to have your taste buds checked out.

Water faucets are inside and outside but wrgaf?

funny-animal-captions-003.jpg

@hmanvolfan

Hey Bro, how was that Arby's Italian sub? I'd like to think the answer is in you trying to give half of it away, but thought Is ask. I didn't know they served them.

I haven't been in an Arby's since living in Florida (21 years now). I never was a fan, but they didn't have Italian subs or Reubens back in the day.

Aight Doc, what's going on? Did you have your hand down the front of my pants checking for bumps on my testicles or checking for a hernia? Or did you have a finger up my bum checking my colon? Or both? Good news I hope.

Reactions: Souce

VN Store

Back