Culinary, Arts, Thread.

Guess he's making one.

Most people like fluffy omelettes and scrambled eggs and usually you can ask 5 people how they make their omelette or scrambled eggs fluffy and get at least 3 or 4 different answers. I was just curious. The only right answer is however you like to do it.
I make mine fluffy. I scramble the eggs with milk, add peppers, onions, ham or sausage, and plenty of cheese.

Guess he's making one.

Most people like fluffy omelettes and scrambled eggs and usually you can ask 5 people how they make their omelette or scrambled eggs fluffy and get at least 3 or 4 different answers. I was just curious. The only right answer is however you like to do it.
I make scrambled eggs fluffy by putting the skillet under the sink for a second when the eggs are about 1/2 way done. The water immediately steams, and BAM!, fluffy creamy scrambled eggs.

Reactions: Behr and tnuhcvols
Guess he's making one.

If it's just for me I use two eggs. Today I added green bell pepper, onion, mushrooms, bacon, cheddar cheese, and a little salt & pepper. I usually beat the eggs then just add all ingredients to eggs and mix. I don't measure anything -- just add until I think there's enough of everything. Then pour in a hot greased skillet until it's nice and golden brown. After I transfer to a plate I liberally sprinkle Frank's hot sauce on top and make a couple pieces of toast.

IDGAF about fluffiness, but mine usually turn out pretty fluffy.

If it's just for me I use two eggs. Today I added green bell pepper, onion, mushrooms, bacon, cheddar cheese, and a little salt & pepper. I usually beat the eggs then just add all ingredients to eggs and mix. I don't measure anything -- just add until I think there's enough of everything. Then pour in a hot greased skillet until it's nice and golden brown. After I transfer to a plate I liberally sprinkle Frank's hot sauce on top and make a couple pieces of toast.

IDGAF about fluffiness, but mine usually turn out pretty fluffy.
I am always amazed (and shamed) by people who add bacon to anything. In our house, bacon doesn't survive much longer than five minutes after cooking and draining.

For fluffy, I sometimes add milk or cream or water, but I find that if I tilt the skillet while the eggs are cooking, pulling the curdled eggs to one side and leaving the runny eggs on the heat, they're plenty fluffy. (And I beat the hell out of them before cooking with a whisk.)

Reactions: Souce
Are you at home or some other place? Just curious if there is an antipasto platter with other salumi or just the prosciutto and melon. Seeing that is making me wish I was where you are, that's my Favorite kind of finger food. I'm dealing with some low budget and non-creative crudités with ranch dressing only, not even blue cheese. Gtfo.

Are you at home or some other place? Just curious if there is an antipasto platter with other salumi or just the prosciutto and melon. Seeing that is making me wish I was where you are, that's my Favorite kind of finger food. I'm dealing with some low budget and non-creative crudités with ranch dressing only, not even blue cheese. Gtfo.
I'm at home. Bought the prosciutto for fancy pants pizza last week. Picked up a cup of cantaloupe in case I had any prosciutto left over. Good call. Don't remember what I was gonna do with the fresh mozzarella.

Reactions: 508mikey and Behr
I'm at home. Bought the prosciutto for fancy pants pizza last week. Picked up a cup of cantaloupe in case I had any prosciutto left over. Good call. Don't remember what I was gonna do with the fresh mozzarella.

What is Fancy Pants Pizza?

Edit..I think I know. Just a pizza with really good toppings?

Reactions: hmanvolfan

VN Store

Back