Culinary, Arts, Thread.

I googled and it's for real. Lol
I thought you and @vollygirl were pulling our legs. I had never heard of tenn shoo toe before today. Haha

Nope, not kidding. You know alot of prosciutto cotto and crudo you buy at the supermarket is domestic. "Prosciutto di Parma" is the only prosciutto protected under PDO, which means they could call it prosciutto, they choose to call it tennshootoe...and not even capitalize the T. WTF? Lol.

I don't think I have either to be honest. Haha. It's been a while since I was there. They started as a food truck. It's the best pizza I've ever had.

I'm sure it's fine, I'm just making fun of the name they chose for it. IMO it's stupid. Lulz.

It's hick, like a bunch of things in Tennessee. Having said that, Pizza Cortile didn't pick the name, that came from The Hamery apparently.

Speaking of pork, hubby just brought in dinner. View attachment 207073

Oh yea I know it's not your pizza place that named it. When I googled it I read a piece where the guy that makes it said "if they can salt a ham in Tuscany, then we can salt a ham in Tennessee and it should be the same and tennshootoe sounds hillbilly and we're hillbilly so it's perfect".

image.png

Reactions: Souce and 508mikey
Oh yea I know it's not your pizza place that named it. When I googled it I read a piece where the guy that makes it said "if they can salt a ham in Tuscany, then we can salt a ham in Tennessee and it should be the same and tennshootoe sounds hillbilly and we're hillbilly so it's perfect".

image.png
Haha!!

VN Store

Back