Culinary, Arts, Thread.

Nowadays we slice yellow squash and grill it. Slide a little oil on it, salt it when it's done. Fantastic!

If I didn't care about calories and cholesterol, I'd ask my step-mom to fix it for me. She dices squash, okra, onions, green tomatoes, tosses it all in magical cornmeal, and cooks it in oil in a hot skillet. I've tried several times over the years to fix it like her, and it is just never the same.

Nowadays we slice yellow squash and grill it. Slide a little oil on it, salt it when it's done. Fantastic!

If I didn't care about calories and cholesterol, I'd ask my step-mom to fix it for me. She dices squash, okra, onions, green tomatoes, tosses it all in magical cornmeal, and cooks it in oil in a hot skillet. I've tried several times over the years to fix it like her, and it is just never the same.
That sounds good!

Okay. Lulz, you gone tell me how you make them? How many eggs do you use for 1 omelette? Do you like it fluffy? How do you make it fluffy?

Reactions: Souce
Guess he's making one.

Most people like fluffy omelettes and scrambled eggs and usually you can ask 5 people how they make their omelette or scrambled eggs fluffy and get at least 3 or 4 different answers. I was just curious. The only right answer is however you like to do it.

VN Store

Back