Culinary, Arts, Thread.

0.jpg

I refuse to look at a picture of a half naked girl with long curly blonde hair sitting on a horse. Disgusting.

What is DD#1?
Dear Daughter #1

(DH=Dear Husband, DS=Dear Son, DXH=Dear-ish Ex-Husband, etc.)

My kids, in birth order, are boy, girl, and the spare (daughter #2). Ten fingers, ten toes, I was good with them all. Well, other than The Spare who was due on November 15 and born (at home) on December 3. That got pretty damn old.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
I refuse to look at a picture of a half naked girl with long curly blonde hair sitting on a horse. Disgusting.

I saw her having breakfast on the plaza of my building a couple of days ago which made me think of this commercial.

View attachment 207168

We saw her at Biltmore a few years ago with Mary Chapin Carpenter. Both were amazing on a perfect summer evening.

Saw her at Hardly Strictly Bluegrass in Golden Gate Park a couple of times.

On a milestone anniversary we took our parents to the Grand Ole Opry during the winter whe it was at the Ryman. She invited Elvis Costello to play with her, it was amazing.

Reactions: VolNExile
Saw her at Hardly Strictly Bluegrass in Golden Gate Park a couple of times.

On a milestone anniversary we took our parents to the Grand Ole Opry during the winter whe it was at the Ryman. She invited Elvis Costello to play with her, it was amazing.
For years DH turned up at Hardly Strictly on Sunday at 6 am for Emmylou’s sound check. I was able to go along for our last two years in the Bay Area. It was great: she’d turn up in glasses and some sort of shleppy outfit (but always elegant, of course), and get everything set up for later.

She always acknowledged the (sleepy) diehard Sunday Soundcheck fans, year after year. A God-given talent, and a very gracious lady. One of a kind.

— when we turned up at 5:30 a.m. to get our spots, we wore miner helmet headlamps to find our way along the GGP paths, along with the lawn chairs and coolers. Dorky doesn’t begin to describe it. lol

Geeze, I miss SF, although we can’t afford it. But we’re shooting for Pacific Grove in February(s).

For years DH turned up at Hardly Strictly on Sunday at 6 am for Emmylou’s sound check. I was able to go along for our last two years in the Bay Area. It was great: she’d turn up in glasses and some sort of shleppy outfit (but always elegant, of course), and get everything set up for later.

She always acknowledged the (sleepy) diehard Sunday Soundcheck fans, year after year. A God-given talent, and a very gracious lady. One of a kind.

— when we turned up at 5:30 a.m. to get our spots, we wore miner helmet headlamps to find our way along the GGP paths, along with the lawn chairs and coolers. Dorky doesn’t begin to describe it. lol

Geeze, I miss SF, although we can’t afford it. But we’re shooting for Pacific Grove in February(s).

I miss SF as well, but it has changed so much, lost a lot of the weirdness. Too many techies and hipsters. They are tearing down all the cool spots for condos.

Pacific Grove is awesome

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back