Culinary, Arts, Thread.

Has both.

Purpose = color for aesthetics, presentation... Yellow, red, green, white, dark brown. Texture (slight crunch) and temperature contrast.. Hot and cold.

Flavor = level out saltiness, add bitterness to the umami.
...and provides a contrast of texture.

Reactions: MoodyVol and Behr
Braised Swiss Chard is good stuff.
Arugula is one of the greatest things in the world.
methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Ffd88d450-fb0b-11e7-9a34-94e1b34681c3.jpg

Reactions: NorCalVol67
I don't cook. I just look in here and see what y'all are eating while I'm eating my sammich.

Reactions: VolNExile
Well, now, I do recall asking earnest questions about cooking, only to be ignored by Behr. If the content of post to this thread are not to his liking, Penis Breath can only blame himself.

I like mayonnaise.

I don't use mayonnaise on a burger unless it has onion. I don't always eat a burger that way, but it's tbe only way Ill put mayonnaise on it. Same with a hot dog. I normally just put mustard on my dogs, but every once in a while I like mayonnaise and chopped onion.

Yes, love me some fried bologna sammich. With mayonnaise.

Reactions: Souce
Well, now, I do recall asking earnest questions about cooking, only to be ignored by Behr. If the content of post to this thread are not to his liking, Penis Breath can only blame himself.

I answered the last question you asked, but you now have my undivided attention!

I don't know what you mean by blaming myself, but I blame no one else.

Oh wait, is this some of your humor that only you understand? If so, I'm sorry I didn't get it. Jokes on me. Haha, good one!!

VN Store

Back