Culinary, Arts, Thread.

Okay, that's going back 20 pages. If there are unanswered questions further back than that someone else will have to go find them.

Reactions: Souce
thoughts on pimento cheese?
Sammich, or on crackers or celery? Homemade vs store, mayo vs miracle whip?
Additional ingredients, pecans, jalapeno etc?

thoughts on pimento cheese?
Sammich, or on crackers or celery? Homemade vs store, mayo vs miracle whip?
Additional ingredients, pecans, jalapeno etc?

Damn, you too?

I love pimento cheese. I love it on damn near anything. My Favorite is grilled with tomato.
I like homemade best, but like I've said before, I'll get a tub of store bought and eat it while Im shopping for the ingredients to make it at home.

I love all pimento cheese. I will not use Miracle Whip for anything except as a joke.

blaming myself
I blame no one else.
giphy.gif

"Blaming" Is that what they're calling it these days? Clever...

My dad is picking fresh lettuce and onions from the garden. Mom is gonna cook bacon and crumble it over the lettuce and onions, then piur the bacon grease on. Anybody else ever do that? It's so good.

O'Charley's used to have hot bacon dressing, which was bacon drippings and flour. It and their housemade honey mustard on a salad together was the most popular of all, including ranch.

Reactions: joevol33 and Souce
My dad is picking fresh lettuce and onions from the garden. Mom is gonna cook bacon and crumble it over the lettuce and onions, then piur the bacon grease on. Anybody else ever do that? It's so good.
Wilted lettuce salad! My mother used green onions and added chopped hard-cooked eggs too. Yum.

VN Store

Back