Da Reds thread

Looks like Moll is pretty much a LOOGY and not a world beater but not much to complain about here. The cap space is nice too

I agree. The formula of using the pen for holds and Alexis for the key saves is working. Getting quality starts some of the time helps. I like this trade, especially with the cap space.

JV needs 37 more homers to break Bench’s all time franchise record he might get close if he comes back next year.

Reactions: GordonC
Bright spot last night is that the Brewers and the Cubs both lost so we're still only a .5 game back and Miami lost as well so we're still a .5 game up for the last WC spot.

Have a feeling we’re not going to the playoffs. It seems like the team has quit since the all star break and the deadline.

Reactions: Vols4us
Have a feeling we’re not going to the playoffs. It seems like the team has quit since the all star break and the deadline.
startin to feel that way fo sho
wonder what they were expecting at the trade deadline that didn't materialize?
hoping the season turns around soon

Rookie Lyon Richardson is making his MLB debut today former 2nd rounder. Started 19 games in the minor leagues (A-AAA) this year with a 1.86 ERA but hasn't made it past 4 innings.

Reactions: gnm53108
When Krall did not make a real move by the trade deadline, I knew they were working on next season and beyond. If they luck into a playoff spot, fine.

There will be some trading in the offseason. The infield has some pieces. The rest of the season is an audition.

I'm OK with it, just hope they get back to hitting and winning some games.

Reactions: GordonC
Our old buddy Michael Lorezen just threw a no-hitter.
Yes I saw that.
I went on the ESPN app last night to see his profile, wasn't sure how long it had been since he left.
I always liked the way he played and the fact that he was a good hitter to boot.

Reactions: Vols4us

VN Store

Back