Daca

It's the same. If you have money to afford a luxury condo your newborn will be a citizen, if you don't you become a Dreamer.

You might want to brush up on the citizenship rules, your complete ignorance is showing. Even more than normal.

Reactions: 4 people
You might want to brush up on the citizenship rules, your complete ignorance is showing. Even more than normal.

Looks like the Trump/Russia condo sales have become a Russian business enterprise used to gain dual citizenship and advertised as such.

Reactions: 1 person
Looks like the Trump/Russia condo sales have become a Russian business enterprise used to gain dual citizenship and advertised as such.

I agree, we need to update the birthright citizenship laws (I assume you looked that up) to require at least 1 parent be a citizen. Who knew you and I could find common ground?

It's the same. If you have money to afford a luxury condo your newborn will be a citizen, if you don't you become a Dreamer.

So you are saying pregnant rich people travel to the US right before giving birth so they can have anchor babies that can leech off the welfare system of the USA?.

ANR1T76.gif

Reactions: 2 people
So you are saying pregnant rich people travel to the US right before giving birth so they can have anchor babies that can leech off the welfare system of the USA?.

ANR1T76.gif

They can vote and leech off the welfare system it they want. Dreamers can't. Look it up.

They can vote and leech off the welfare system it they want. Dreamers can't. Look it up.

Dreamers are illegal aliens so why would they get to vote? If they are granted permanent residency why do they not get citizenship for themselves?

Reactions: 2 people
People who contribute to American society should have a path to citizenship over some little Russian bastard who has it handed to him/her as a status symbol.

I agree, too bad the Dems didn't provide them one when they were in power. I'll go back and look for all of your posts critical of the Dems when they had complete control.

I agree, too bad the Dems didn't provide them one when they were in power. I'll go back and look for all of your posts critical of the Dems when they had complete control.

Come on we are agreeing about a societal problem of today and we can't fix it by saying so and so should have done this or that. When time travel is invented I will go back and join VN when the D's had complete control and post my opinions.

Come on we are agreeing about a societal problem of today and we can't fix it by saying so and so should have done this or that. When time travel is invented I will go back and join VN when the D's had complete control and post my opinions.

You're the one who used our lax citizenship laws as an avenue to attack Trump. The Dems could have fixed this years ago, Trump is just trying to force congress into doing just that.

If you voted for Trump you've been conned.[twitter]https://twitter.com/AP/status/908147079758925825[/twitter]

If you believe Pelosi and Schumer, you're being conned...

[twitter]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908272007011282944[/twitter]

VN Store

Back