Daca

Trump's impulsiveness gets him in trouble again. They had to grab him off the ledge.

Impulsive like putting out an Executive Order on DACA to begin with?

Trump corrected a wrong that should have been a legislative item to begin with. Unless, of course, you believe the President should be able to have such power to make laws without oversight.

Trump's impulsiveness gets him in trouble again. They had to grab him off the ledge.

Don't you have a house to clean up or do lawyer work like chasing an ambulance down the flooded hurricane streets or something rather than having to worry about what Trump is doing everyday.

Reactions: 2 people

Trump corrected a wrong that should have been a legislative item to begin with. Unless, of course, you believe the President should be able to have such power to make laws without oversight.

He does as long as the POTUS has a D behind their name. If Trump switched parties today LG, Carlos, Luther, BB and Sin would all line up in support like good little lemmings.

Reactions: 1 person
He does as long as the POTUS has a D behind their name. If Trump switched parties today LG, Carlos, Luther, BB and Sin would all line up in support like good little lemmings.

Nope but you would turn on him in a heartbeat correct?

Nope but you would turn on him in a heartbeat correct?

No, if you go back to some posts during the primary you'll find that I thought he was a Dem then.

I probably shouldn't have included you in that list, you have been fairly level headed when it comes to Trump.

No, if you go back to some posts during the primary you'll find that I thought he was a Dem then.

I probably shouldn't have included you in that list, you have been fairly level headed when it comes to Trump.

Now, I wouldn't go so far as to say that. However, since right before Harvey, SCV has taken a more even keeled approach to Trump.

Guess there's hope for everyone.

You know, I'd almost be willing to trade the legalization of DACA for the wall. I doubt the DNC would go for it but I'd really consider it.

and then he cut a deal with the Democrats to put it into legislation, which should make you happy. And immediately he was assailed by the far-right and had to back out of it. Pretty embarrassing to Trump.

and then he cut a deal with the Democrats to put it into legislation, which should make you happy. And immediately he was assailed by the far-right and had to back out of it. Pretty embarrassing to Trump.

funny how you take Pelosi and Schumers version of events as gospel

I'd love to see the proof you have on this "deal."

Now, I wouldn't go so far as to say that. However, since right before Harvey, SCV has taken a more even keeled approach to Trump.

Guess there's hope for everyone.

I have said all along that I have no issues with many of his policies. I have issues with him as a person, I think he's a blow hard who is only interested in what's best for the Trump brand and not America. Same could be said for Hillary I will admit, to me Trump only wanted to be President so he can say he was President.

Most in this thread are happy about this because it is attacking an Obama era policy. To hell with any consequences, merit, or fallout, as long as it is anti-Obama most of you will lap it up like good little Trumpsters.

Complaining about Obama's EO when Trump does the same thing with your support. The hypocrisy, moral ambiguity, and shifting narratives and constant lies of the Trump Administration is a sight to behold.

Anything to stick it to liberals though, right fellas?

Seems like an odd thing to make up.

Or it just isn't the whole story.

What probably happened...

Trump: "Okay, I like what you folks are bringing to the table. It sounds good and we both are getting something we want. But the wall needs to be included."

Pelosi/Schumer: "So we have a deal?"

Trump: "If you can get is passed, I'll sign it. But border security must be a part of it."

Pelosi/Schumer: "So, a deal is in place?"

Trump: "Sure, it's a good deal. But you have to convince McConnell and Ryan to buy off on it before I can sign it."

What Pelosi and Schumer will state:

Trump: "Okay, I like what you folks are bringing to the table. It sounds good and we both are getting something we want. But the wall needs to be included."

Pelosi/Schumer: "So we have a deal?"

Trump: "If you can get is passed, I'll sign it. But border security must be a part of it."

Pelosi/Schumer: "So, a deal is in place?"

Trump: "Sure, it's a good deal. But you have to convince McConnell and Ryan to buy off on it before I can sign it."

Most in this thread are happy about this because it is attacking an Obama era policy. To hell with any consequences, merit, or fallout, as long as it is anti-Obama most of you will lap it up like good little Trumpsters.

Complaining about Obama's EO when Trump does the same thing with your support. The hypocrisy, moral ambiguity, and shifting narratives and constant lies of the Trump Administration is a sight to behold.

Sorry, Sparky, but Obama created an illegal EO with the DACA. All Trump did was put it back into the rightful place (Congress) where it should have been to begin with.

I'm betting Pelosi/Schumer don't want a deal on DACA. Better for their midterm campaign if they can keep the issue alive rather than have it solved.

There's no reason they shouldn't agree to enforcement/wall concessions in order to get DACA made into law but I bet they will not agree.

I have said all along that I have no issues with many of his policies. I have issues with him as a person, I think he's a blow hard who is only interested in what's best for the Trump brand and not America. Same could be said for Hillary I will admit, to me Trump only wanted to be President so he can say he was President.

I'll continue to stand by my "he caught the car" train of thought as it really showed.

However, he seems to be settling in a bit better as of late. No stupid Tweets in a couple of weeks.

I'll continue to stand by my "he caught the car" train of thought as it really showed.

However, he seems to be settling in a bit better as of late. No stupid Tweets in a couple of weeks.

Thankfully. Maybe Gen. Kelly is pulling double duty as COS and Chief Strategist. Trump would do well to listen to him.

Yep. Its all part of a plan. You should google it.

I'm betting Pelosi/Schumer don't want a deal on DACA. Better for their midterm campaign if they can keep the issue alive rather than have it solved.

There's no reason they shouldn't agree to enforcement/wall concessions in order to get DACA made into law but I bet they will not agree.

The wall doesn't need to part a DACA deal or any other deal. Trump needs to be talking to Mexico. They're the ones paying for it. It was guaranteed.

Reactions: 2 people
Part of the problem with who is telling the truth about the meeting and the deal is that Schumer and Pelosi cannot be believed about anything.

Trump can be believed even less than that.

Reactions: 3 people
Part of the problem with who is telling the truth about the meeting and the deal is that Schumer and Pelosi cannot be believed about anything.

Simple solution - don't believe either. Wait for action and see if said action makes sense.

Isn't he down in your neck of the woods today?

Gonna go protest him?

VN Store

Back