Daily Baseball 2013

and votto and choo and marte and segura and harper and upton and cargo^2 and posey and

Votto, no. He wasn't very good the whole month of April. BP carried us in terms of driving in runs. Fact.

Choo, ok perhaps.

Starling Marte? Really? Um, no.

Segura - Having a great year no doubt. The Brewers blow.

Upton - He's hit .239 in May with 2HRs and 9RBIs. No.

Cargo - 13 less RBIs than Brandon and his average isn't remarkably better. No.

Posey - See Cargo. No.

Last edited:
.358/.484/.545

.284/.330/.464

Joey Votto's OBP is 20 points higher than Brandon Phillips' slugging percentage.

.358/.484/.545

.284/.330/.464

Joey Votto's OBP is 20 points higher than Brandon Phillips' slugging percentage.

That's just fantastic but I hope you're not being serious with this. Since when has anyone won the MVP because they had a great OBP? Adam Dunn if he could hit about .260 would have won multiple MVPs if anyone used OBP as a big reason to vote for league MVP.

Come stronger.

I love having this problem. Who's the greater MVP candidate on the same team?

Me too but anyone who has watched us all year would laugh at him for trying to say Votto deserves it as much or more than Brandon.

Brandon had 24RBIs in April. Joey had 11.

That's just fantastic but I hope you're not being serious with this. Since when has anyone won the MVP because they had a great OBP? Adam Dunn if he could hit about .260 would have won multiple MVPs if anyone used OBP as a big reason to vote for league MVP.

Come stronger.

The batting lines speak for themselves, really. I just found it rather ridiculous (worse than I even suspected) that Votto was out-OBPing Phillips slugging percentage by a hefty margin.

Me too but anyone who has watched us all year would laugh at him for trying to say Votto deserves it as much or more than Brandon.

Brandon had 24RBIs in April. Joey had 11.

To this point, BP. Joey is getting blazing hot now. If he keeps this run up, He will run away with the award.

He's already running away with the award?!?!? Is this real life??? Where am I? Is this 1934? Is Brandon Phillips even allowed to play? Is this earth?

tumblr_lly4agORzD1qii6tmo1_250.gif

VN Store

Back