Debate thread

What??????????
This is what I will do.
I will walk into the voting booth and vote for the person with the greatest chance of beating trump.

I hope that person is not Biden.

No, you said you would only vote for a person that is viable. Earlier you said both candidates should be removed because they are unfit.

😂

As I mentioned, Biden's memory/ability > Luther by a mile.

at the risk of penetrating the curtain - are there any possible D candidates that have a higher probability of winning than Biden?
I think there are multiple candidates that would have a higher probability of winning.

A ultimate negative impact of a disorder could be far greater.
You just went chips in with Biden needs to go bc of his cognitive abilities. Dipped your toe in the pool with trump. Everyone knows at this point Biden is a liability to this country. It's irresponsible to let him serve one more day

No, you said you would only vote for a person that is viable. Earlier you said both candidates should be removed because they are unfit.

😂

As I mentioned, Biden's memory/ability > Luther by a mile.
Trump is totally unfit but completely viable.

You just went chips in with Biden needs to go bc of his cognitive abilities. Dipped your toe in the pool with trump. Everyone knows at this point Biden is a liability to this country. It's irresponsible to let him serve one more day
So all repubs should be demanding the 25th.

You just said he might be medically unfit to serve. Now you are chips in that hes unfit. You not liking him or his positions do not make him unfit to serve

He hasn't made sense all day long that I can see. He is confusing that he won't vote for someone with the mental capacity to make normal decisions. He thinks he has to agree with the decisions. Than he went on this whole viable thing to get out of all his other confusing points. So strange.

Its TDS.

You could make the argument that anyone in politics, acting, etc has some type of personality disorder 😂
I recently heard someone on tv, cant remember who, saying DC is the worst place imaginable with liars, back stabbers, all sort of nasty.

Not to be naive, of course we all know it as it has been that way forever, but to hear this person say it, just hit me how awful that town. The funny thing, Dems in general think these are good public servants and people of high character. Look at a Schumer or a Schiff.These are chronic liars and men with no more integrity than Trump.

Sure. So should Dems. Including his cabinet and Veep. It's a strange flex you have here.
It's no flex. I've been asking for the 25th for years.
I'm guessing that repubs have a stronger feeling that Biden is unfit.
I'm guessing that dems have a stronger feeling that Trump is unfit.
They should act accordingly.

It's no flex. I've been asking for the 25th for years.
I'm guessing that repubs have a stronger feeling that Biden is unfit.
I'm guessing that dems have a stronger feeling that Trump is unfit.
They should act accordingly.

Because its a political issue which should only be used in very extreme situations. You don't seem to understand that. Just like you don't even understand unable to perform duties is.

At this point, Americans "elected" the Ice Cream Man, they are getting what they wanted. What's the problem?

You elected a dementia patient. Bravo.

Because if the dems start the process, and it fails than they have all the dems on the record saying he's mentality gone. Yet, they will most likely be still stuck with the candidate.

Than if Trump is elected, they can do it to him as... it was already done.
I know. I'm just trying to make them admit that or not answer. Either way my point is made

Reactions: LSU-SIU
Democrats have the ability to enshrine the first female and african american POTUS ever - Kamala Harris.

Luther wants the Rs to initiate it

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back