Debate thread

Hey guys, my guy is horrible, but I plan voting for him again. I'm going to remain a party member because they keep giving me horrible candidates, and hide the truth from me.... so I'll just keep doing the same thing over and over. Oh I forgot, both of them are unfit but I keep voting for one of them.
😂
like mitt romney told us... that is 47 percent of the country sucking at the dem's teat

it's his MO - like Turbo (though I think Turbo has me on ignore - probably from his Mick days).

I don't even vote.

Okay, a little story. I was in Asheville about 2018 or so, and they had one of those p*ssy hat rallies going on and doing this whole Trump is devil stuff. So, we're walking downtown to meet some family at one of the restaurants. We walk down a very steep hill with a sidewalk and this old lady (probably 80+) is pushing this older guy (85-90) up the hill towards us in a wheelchair. This was pretty freaking steep and its like 40 degrees out and windy. LoL The basically run into us, and the guy is trying to hand us flyers. And he is like we need to stop Trump before he launches the nuclear missiles, we are trying to petition Congress to take authority for the nuclear force away from him. I was like, "old man this is the best advise anyone is going to give you today, I think its in your best interest to think about cashing out... I'm just saying".

The whole time I am thinking that guy thinks Trump is deranged yet I wouldn't want to be in a house with those two. Just imagine how much effort these two old people were using on something so illogical.

That is what I would tell Luther, he's not making any sense what so ever on any level and he probably needs help. Its either that or he is just a complete fraud.

Turbo is just a troll.

I don't even vote.

Okay, a little story. I was in Asheville about 2018 or so, and they had one of those p*ssy hat rallies going on and doing this whole Trump is devil stuff. So, we're walking downtown to meet some family at one of the restaurants. We walk down a very steep hill with a sidewalk and this old lady (probably 80+) is pushing this older guy (85-90) up the hill towards us in a wheelchair. This was pretty freaking steep and its like 40 degrees out and windy. LoL The basically run into us, and the guy is trying to hand us flyers. And he is like we need to stop Trump before he launches the nuclear missiles, we are trying to petition Congress to take authority for the nuclear force away from him. I was like, "old man this is the best advise anyone is going to give you today, I think its in your best interest to think about cashing out... I'm just saying".

The whole time I am thinking that guy thinks Trump is deranged yet I wouldn't want to be in a house with those two. Just imagine how much effort these two old people were using on something so illogical.

That is what I would tell Luther, he's not making any sense what so ever on any level and he probably needs help. Its either that or he is just a complete fraud.

Turbo is just a troll.

from both the right and left - I'm glad I don't live in fear like this

I vote Libertarian to get it on the record but haven't voted for an R or D POTUS since 2004 or 2000

"Besides lying outright, Biden also demonstrates anew by repeating these claims that much of the opposition to Trump is based not on his policies, but on rude or unkind things he has supposedly said. Aside from the claim about Social Security, these charges would have no effect on public policy even if they were true. Old Joe and his handlers know that if the campaign comes down to Trump’s record as president versus Biden’s, Trump will win in a walk if the election isn’t rigged. And so all this dredging-up of ancient and discredited quotes will continue — anything to keep people from looking at Biden’s record."

Character attacks from Joe Biden or any Biden is a joke.

some reading - hard to see how R's could invoke the 25th but whatever I guess

Even if they invoke the 25th, that doesn’t remove Biden as candidate for 2024, correct?

He was unfit to start with and you voted for him. If he is unfit now with the cabinet they can start the process. He basically looks like the same guy from 5-6 years ago to me, older, slower, but basically the same dope.

You need more sleep than Biden.
Here’s the disconnect. Unfit to Luther means unable to beat Trump.

Hey guys, my guy is horrible, but I plan voting for him again. I'm going to remain a party member because they keep giving me horrible candidates, and hide the truth from me.... so I'll just keep doing the same thing over and over. Oh I forgot, both of them are unfit but I keep voting for one of them.
😂
True of both sides. Democrats and Republicans control this country. They give us our choices, and they've been bad choices.

Reactions: StarRaider
😂
sounds like most Trump and Biden supporters.

VN Store

Back