Debate thread

Biden's comment about us not sending money to Ukraine and just weapons is such a dodgy statement. For every weapon that we send over there, we directly spend that funding to replenish those weapons and normally do it at a disadvantage to the USG. We do it a few times a quarter and they are normally bought at a much worse position than if we could during normal procurement. Not sure why that comment triggers me so much, but it infuriates me lol

Just got home and guess who was the only one to at least give an actual answer as to a plan on debt and deficit reduction?? RFK, Jr. My wife was watching his Q&A that’s being streamed. The Rs and D’s can talk about the middle class all they want….just as long as we, the middle class, recognize they’re both bending us over hard wrt the debt, deficit and the promise of free s*** that people actually believe.

Last edited:
I think the notion of replacing a duly elected nominee because you are conceding that candidate will get beat is truly an attack on democracy (Invoking the 25th is different, but that can’t be done with all the support the President has been given so far.)

That said, serious question: How do them Dems legit choose anyone other than the VP? All the candidates have come out in support of Biden/Harris. How can they drop Harris without absolutely crushing their hopes within very important constituencies to their electoral hopes? Is it really as simple as a “Jump! / How high” situation?

My jaw hit the floor when John King said open discussions where happening about asking Biden to suspend his reelection. The party leadership would not let that go public unless it was serious. I mean this really is unprecedented.
I agree. The pundits have clearly gotten the go ahead to say what everybody knows out loud.

Everybody but MSM knew Joe was like this..the biggest liars of all.

Morning Joe talked how vigorous he is, etc..

They need to fact check themselves.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
disgusts me that this guy gives no none zero sheet to the Kabal 13 KIA to an audience of like 75 million Americans

VN Store

Back