Debate thread

Lost in all the discussion about whether Biden should step down before the convention is this:

As I go to bed tonight, he is still the current President of the United States tonight.

Holy Ish.

The idea. SMH.

Try to rest easy, y’all. 🤣🤣🤣

Lost in the discussion is that one of these two clowns will be our next president.

No matter who wins, we lose.

It’s got to happen. But if Republicans didn’t do that to Trump… will Dems do anything but follow suit?
Nope. Neither party is willing to take that on. It’s Biden’s and Trump’s race until they each decide on their own it isn’t.

RFK is too much of a nut job to be anything more than a spoiler that polls in the single digits...
He’s out there on some things, for sure. He has, however, tackled most of these questions with a plan vs Trump/Biden touting almost unverifiable claims of greatness and having an argument of who sucks more. I just want to see massive carnage and upheaval. At least some impetus that where the middle takes over again.

Reactions: walkenvol
My grandmother had dementia and she said she was once married to Elvis. She didn't lie, she didn't know better.

I think Joe was like my grandmother...
I can see it that way. But, I also believed that Joe's "handlers" and the DNC have known of his situation for at least the last 2 and half years. I don't think he's been running the show. And they've lied and deceived the American public. For that reason, anybody that supports the Democratic party in any way is a ***** fool.

Young enough, moderate enough, and Lousiville is gateway between South and Midwest.

He probably polls decent in PA, MI, OH, WI, MN and can keep GA and maybe NC in play...

That's about as good as Dems can hope absent M. Obama

Bingo. Hit the moderate part. Democrats need a moderate in office. Enough with this progressive crap.

Nope. Neither party is willing to take that on. It’s Biden’s and Trump’s race until they each decide on their own it isn’t.
I think you’re wrong, ND. I have no doubt Biden’s handlers and the DNC are gonna make it happen. They don’t care about Biden if he can’t win in November. They only care about winning and continuing to push hard left policies. In their eyes, they HAVE to win this, by any means necessary as they say.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back