Debate thread

Unless she plays along…. I don’t see how they can replace him and skip Kamala without seeming racist/sexist.

Michelle Obama will be at the top of the Dems ticket when the dust settles. They won’t go forward with Biden. As narcissistic and divisive as Trump can be, he beats the Joe Biden we saw last night in a landslide.

Where are the libs on this board tonite?
Rallying for a counterattack. Be prepared for "...but Trump...", "...Biden whatever..." and to be called Earl.

If Luther shows up, it will be "it doesn’t matter if Biden is drooling from the side of his mouth while being fed porridge, Trump is a horrible person."

Anyone watch the answers of those in the focus group out of Michigan? They were supposed to be undecided going into that. 5-6 said they thought Biden won the debate. Some blamed his issues on his stuttering, said he'd always had an issue with stuttering. Said the debate had convinced them to vote for Biden. 😅

Reactions: Orangeburst
Told my wife Trump should have used his closing remarks to apologize to Biden.

“Joe, I’m truly sorry. Your wife and the DNC should not have put you in this situation. I’ll be praying for you, Joe”.

Trump missed another golden opportunity when Biden mentioned Trump seeking retribution if elected. Trump should have said “Joe, I’m issuing you a pardon on my first day in office, your own DOJ has already confirmed you are unfit to stand trial”.

How can anybody trust the democrat party knowing full well Biden has been unfit for awhile and seeing it live and now wanting to replace…I mean come the F on

didn't watch the debate and didn't have a chance to catch up last night with my power out, but it sounds like this was brutal for Biden.

Even CNN is talking about how bad Biden did. they don't say anything good about Trump, but they are hitting Biden pretty hard in this piece. and if CNN is doing that, I can't imagine how it really was.

I didn't watch but am also surprised he apparently did so poorly given a week of all hands on deck prep. the bigger question is what happens over the next 7 months - do we even have a POTUS?
Regardless of party affiliation everyone has to face facts, we haven’t had a president for the last year or 2. Biden’s been mostly hidden from public and they’ve gone to extraordinary lengths to limit his time in front of a mic. Even with that, there’s still countless videos out there of his stumbling bumbling mental gaffs that his handlers have tried to spin as not being real. Somebody is steering the boat but it’s not Biden.

VN Store

Back