Debate thread

How can anybody trust the democrat party knowing full well Biden has been unfit for awhile and seeing it live and now wanting to replace…I mean come the F on
willing to bet the Dems wait until the last possible minute to pull the switcheroo. Pull in someone new, have them come out firing at Trump. get the groundswell for being new, but don't give Trump enough time to respond.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
The debate was what I expected it to be. A match between a perpetual and known liar, and an invalid old man. If the Democreeps have half a penny worth of sense, they'll replace Bitten with a younger and dynamic candidate. Very late in the game for that, but Bitten simply isn't all there. The spin of him having a cold is horse excretion, he's old, on his last legs, and if not already, will be seen as enticement for the nation's enemies to be more bold.

Trump is just as bad, he lies, repeatedly ducks answering questions tin favor of spewing MAGA-Putin talking points. He cannot be trusted with the reins to the country. If either Nikki or Chris was the candidate, I have no question I'd vote Republican at this point. I'd prefer that tough as beef jerky Liz Cheney, suave Mitt Romney. I just don't trust a perpetual liar, fascist, and a guy who is essentially Bone Spur Hitler. So I guess, out of desperation, Wormhead Kennedy is it for me. Unless the Dems do what they need to do. But you know politicians, they never really act in the best interests of the public, rather their best interests are in our wallets and staying in power. Fire all three branches of the government, it's all run by shysters and liars anyway.

willing to bet the Dems wait until the last possible minute to pull the switcheroo. Pull in someone new, have them come out firing at Trump. get the groundswell for being new, but don't give Trump enough time to respond.
Yeah but dude how can anybody trust whatever candidate they put forward, who has been pulling the strings behind all of this?

This is a CNN poll they published on air. CNN!View attachment 654801
yeah I am shocked to see how much the liberal side of the media is hating on Biden's performance. usually they just ignore it, but they all have articles talking about how bad Biden did. and thats usually the bigger story than their article ripping Trump in the debate, if they are separate.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Regardless of party affiliation everyone has to face facts, we haven’t had a president for the last year or 2. Biden’s been mostly hidden from public and they’ve gone to extraordinary lengths to limit his time in front of a mic. Even with that, there’s still countless videos out there of his stumbling bumbling mental gaffs that his handlers have tried to spin as not being real. Somebody is steering the boat but it’s not Biden.
Same ones who put him in a basement during an election year. I’m sure it’s coincidence Covid was miraculously released the same year. All who died were collateral damage to get Biden elected.

Those of you bemoaning Trump's bombastic lies and saying Joe is just a mentally deficient old man are not being honest with yourselves. We have one candidate that is still with it in thought and speech Who Lies a lot and we have another candidate who is incapacitated in thought and speech who also lies a lot.

yeah I am shocked to see how much the liberal side of the media is hating on Biden's performance. usually they just ignore it, but they all have articles talking about how bad Biden did. and thats usually the bigger story than their article ripping Trump in the debate, if they are separate.
Chickens coming home to roost today for liberal media.

Yeah but dude how can anybody trust whatever candidate they put forward, who has been pulling the strings behind all of this?
I think they would go with a relatively known, but outsider, name. I could really see it as Michelle Obama as hog likes to say.

Female, black, has the get out of jail free Obama name. dynamic, and a HUGE contrast from Trump or Biden.

depending on how good they handle the switcheroo I could see her winning pretty convincingly over Trump.

Those of you bemoaning Trump's bombastic lies and saying Joe is just a mentally deficient old man are not being honest with yourselves. We have one candidate that is still with it in thought and speech Who Lies a lot and we have another candidate who is incapacitated in thought and speech who also lies a lot.

All candidates lie, like saying water is wet. Basically, when someone says that.... they are just upset one has D or R that's doing the lying.

The decision to get his out of there was made long ago. Everyone is on the same page.

Both candidates are worthless. Bottom line.

All candidates lie, like saying water is wet. Basically, when someone says that.... they are just upset one has D or R that's doing the lying.

The decision to get his out of there was made long ago. Everyone is on the same page.

All lie but you have to admit Trump is exponentially ahead of the curve on it. He's pathological.

Why can't they Clintonicide him?
Wouldn't it be JFKing him? Clintoncide would be eliminating opponents, especially ones with dirt on you. The government eliminating a sitting POTUS, that's JFKng.

Relax LG, they're just conspiracy jokes.

I am thinking now that they may 25th Joe finally. Gets him out of office and probably removes him from the race. Gives them a legitimate reason to change horses.

I don't think there is any way they can hope Biden wins this election to get the new VP as the President.

VN Store

Back