Debate thread

I am thinking now that they may 25th Joe finally. Gets him out of office and probably removes him from the race. Gives them a legitimate reason to change horses.

I don't think there is any way they can hope Biden wins this election to get the new VP as the President.

It shouldn't come to that. I've been lauding those in the GOP who have had the cajones to tell it like it is with Trump and to disavow him as their candidate. I've got to do the same with Biden. Time to get real.

My grandmother had dementia and she said she was once married to Elvis. She didn't lie, she didn't know better.

I think Joe was like my grandmother...

JB has dementia for certain, so he may or may not know he was lying last night, but he’s been lying constantly and consistently for at least 65 years, long before his mind turned to mush, so he doesn’t get the benefit of the doubt.

I'll say this: whatever medical provider is asserting that Biden is fit for office is a National security risk. The man clearly does not have his faculties about him, and there's no way he could be trusted in an emergency situation.

Sad? Very. But every American should be terrified after watching him last night.

Agree both are snakes.
One party is actual cult that props up a dementia patient while pulling his strings in the background, the other is just Donald Trump in which we know what we are getting for 4 years…they both might be snakes but one party is the size of an anaconda at this point

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I'll say this: whatever medical provider is asserting that Biden is fit for office is a National security risk. The man clearly does not have his faculties about him, and there's no way he could be trusted in an emergency situation.

Sad? Very. But every American should be terrified after watching him last night.
Nick_Riviera.png

Joe Scarborough and his personal arrogance is on display this morning. Meka crying and Joe now calling into question Joe. All Joe had to do was his job years ago and he’s not looking weak today while trying to spin it so hard.

It shouldn't come to that. I've been lauding those in the GOP who have had the cajones to tell it like it is with Trump and to disavow him as their candidate. I've got to do the same with Biden. Time to get real.
they are going to have to play the replacement of Joe just right.

I have read 6 articles and watched about 15 minutes of low-lights, labeled high lights, from the debate. most of them from CNN or MSNBC, and in every single one Biden looks terrible. and I think its pretty telling that those two, who are lock step with the DNC, are running videos and articles.

It would be a tough sell to the public to keep Joe as president, but then also turn around and say he isn't fit to run. He's president for another 6 months. It was said in the other thread but the winners of this debate were our foreign enemies, and we have at least 6 months left.

Reactions: jp1 and InVOLuntary

But its been that way for 5-6 years. What has changed? Not much, anyone that thought Corn Pops has been running the country for the last 3+ years has serious issue.

The people that voted for Corn Pops for President in 2020, basically voted for some unknown person to run the country.

All lie but you have to admit Trump is exponentially ahead of the curve on it. He's pathological.
Tell me a bigger lie than having your DOJ go to social media and tell them the laptop was Russian disinformation and have top intelligence officials publicly state the same knowing full well it was legitimate? Tell me a bigger lie than the DNC formulating a fake dossier and using it to spread lies. I can go on.

Joe Scarborough and his personal arrogance is on display this morning. Meka crying and Joe now calling into question Joe. All Joe had to do was his job years ago and he’s not looking weak today while trying to spin it so hard.

He was doing his job and he still is today. They are on the same page.

Reactions: Cod
Those of you bemoaning Trump's bombastic lies and saying Joe is just a mentally deficient old man are not being honest with yourselves. We have one candidate that is still with it in thought and speech Who Lies a lot and we have another candidate who is incapacitated in thought and speech who also lies a lot.

Now it's......."But... but but... Trump lies, and he had mean tweets!"

Reactions: InVOLuntary

Probably goes to the Minute Clinic.

Currently you have 4 options:
Vote for incompetence.
Vote 3rd party.
Write-in.
Don't vote.

He was doing his job and he still is today. They are on the same page.
No he’s not, he promoted for years everything that was proven to be false. Had he don’t his job and his wife isn’t sobbing on air. His cult followed his lead.

No he’s not, he promoted for years everything that was proven to be false. Had he don’t his job and his wife isn’t sobbing on air.

He is doing his job, you just don't like his job. Why would you think his job is the truth?

If the Democrats can't convince Jill Biden to get Joe to voluntarily withdraw, they will have to invoke the 25th Amendment. There doesn't appear to be a mechanism where they can replace Biden at the convention against his will.

If the Democrats can't convince Jill Biden to get Joe to voluntarily withdraw, they will have to invoke the 25th Amendment. There doesn't appear to be a mechanism where they can replace Biden at the convention against his will.

They have to get Biden to step aside.

I don't think it happens.

He is doing his job, you just don't like his job.
His job is reporting facts not opinions even if he has a personal disdain for Trump. His job is to get his cult to follow. Now he’s having to redirect what he already knew.

They work to keep us in a loop of our own preferred narratives. Last night the projector melted the film. Expect a new algorithm.

If you love Trump it could not be better.
If you love the hope of some alternate to these two, tonight could not have been better.
If you love Joe, you need to show the man respect and let him go.

The debate did little to nothing to help inform and/or motivate voters. Trump hasn’t the self-discipline to actually debate. He’s stream of consciousness diarrhea of the mouth. Biden came across like an old man past his usual bed time attempting to recite the practiced points in the time allotted. The moderators gravely spoke debate points that were written down for them. [yawn]

Reactions: DD4ME

VN Store

Back