Debate thread

The gangster told one blatant, sinister lie after another last night. Ridiculous lies. Obvious lies. Lies meant to
con people. He's a disgrace---the man doesn't have an ounce of integrity, but then why would he? He's a gangster.

His job is reporting facts not opinions even if he has a personal disdain for Trump. His job is to get his cult to follow. Now he’s having to redirect what he already knew.
That's what his job should be as a member of the media that's what we would want his job to be. What LSU is saying is that's not his real job. His real job is to support and Run cover for the Democrats

If the Democrats can't convince Jill Biden to get Joe to voluntarily withdraw, they will have to invoke the 25th Amendment. There doesn't appear to be a mechanism where they can replace Biden at the convention against his will.
How are we suppose to believe Joe even has a say in that party. At this rate I wouldn’t put it past the DNC killing him…

His job is reporting facts not opinions even if he has a personal disdain for Trump. His job is to get his cult to follow. Now he’s having to redirect what he already knew.

No its not.

His job is to move a narrative from place to place, and time to time. Seems like he is doing pretty good, as you still haven't figured it out. Truth does not matter. They were all told what to say long before the debate.

giphy.webp

The gangster told one blatant, sinister lie after another last night. Ridiculous lies. Obvious lies. Lies meant to
con people. He's a disgrace---the man doesn't have an ounce of integrity, but then why would he? He's a gangster.

Keep up the fight. Your candidate is mentally incompetent

I'll say this: whatever medical provider is asserting that Biden is fit for office is a National security risk. The man clearly does not have his faculties about him, and there's no way he could be trusted in an emergency situation.

Sad? Very. But every American should be terrified after watching him last night.

33% of Americans believe Biden won the debate. That’s scary right there. A lot of people are responsible for putting our country in a tail spin just for hating Trump.

That's what his job should be as a member of the media that's what we would want his job to be. What LSU is saying is that's not his real job. His real job is to support and Run cover for the Democrats
You can run cover. Big difference in promoting things that were proven wrong to get him elected. His arrogance is on display today and I’m here for it.

You can run cover. Big difference in promoting things that were proven wrong to get him elected. His arrogance is on display today and I’m here for it.

No, they are laughing at your gullibility.... this is the reason he has a job to move the narrative. They were all told where this is going long before last night.

Did you see your Idol claim the Border Patrol has endorsed him? 10 minutes later on X a spokesman said that’s not true.

What say you?

Reactions: MemphisVol77
No its not.

His job is to move a narrative from place to place, and time to time. Seems like he is doing pretty good, as you still haven't figured it out. Truth does not matter. They were all told what to say long before the debate.

giphy.webp
Do you always hold his pocket as he walks you around the narrative? Be sure to adjust you mask as your driving alone.

Thank you for that because anytime the left says Trump lied it seems to always comeback it wasn’t a lie

Can you just possibly shut up until people at least know who the actual candidate for the D party will be? And cut the "gangster," "Earl," etc nonsense. You make the board unreadable.

Surely, last night demonstrated that JB is out.

Watching people enjoy their comeuppance can be satisfying.
I just don't feel.like Americans deserve the circus though.

I totally agree Biden needs out but those who believe Trump and his cult will straighten issues out in United States are as delusional as the Democrats who will still back Joe.

33% of Americans believe Biden won the debate. That’s scary right there. A lot of people are responsible for putting our country in a tail spin just for hating Trump.

Tailspin? My stock portfolio is doing quite well. Jobless rate is at a record low. Economy doing well. NATO has
been expanded and Russia greatly weakened. The only tailspin in the "logic" of MAGA---ha, ha, ha, ha.

This sums of the reaction of most to the debate:

The problem is that the alternative is a senile old man who doesn't have 4 years left.

Your troll game is woefully in the shitter, you apparently have no dignity whatsoever. Composite board IQ lowers with each consonant and vowel you type.

Can you just possibly shut up until people at least know who the actual candidate for the D party will be? And cut the "gangster," "Earl," etc nonsense. You make the board unreadable.

Surely, last night demonstrated that JB is out.
It's Mumbles until it ain't. Right now, it's Mumbles

Do you always hold his pocket as he walks you around the narrative? Be sure to adjust you mask as your driving alone.

I'm just telling you the truth. You think he cares what he is talking about? All he is doing is moving the narrative where it needs to go as he is directed to do.

Its called a show i.e. fact, fiction, made up, make believe, etc.

VN Store

Back