Debate thread

Well, the issue with that is google isn't on the forum.... google didn't sign up for an account. I'm not even sure what you're trying to say.
The obvious solution, then, is to stop reading my posts. Can you? FYI, I'm not a GOOGLE-er, I'm a Duckduckgo-er.
Get it right, boy.

The gangster told one blatant, sinister lie after another last night. Ridiculous lies. Obvious lies. Lies meant to
con people. He's a disgrace---the man doesn't have an ounce of integrity, but then why would he? He's a gangster.

Like the Charlottesville lie that Biden has told thousands of times and repeated yet again last night? That’s one of tons of examples from Biden. Most of Trump’s “lies” were his ridiculous opinions that he had the best ever this and no one’s ever seen anything better than that. Joe lied about things that are fact, not opinion.

The obvious solution, then, is to stop reading my posts. Can you? FYI, I'm not a GOOGLE-er, I'm a Duckduckgo-er.
Get it right, boy.
How old are you? The last word of your post would have been interpreted as a slur while I was growing up ( I’m in my mid 60’s) worthy of a butt whooping. If you’re in the same age bracket you should be reported

Biden is practically an invalid who should step down, either that or the Dems muster the courage to remove him as a candidate.
Trump doesn't debate, he just Goebbelsizes every word out of his mouth. And the Repubs' lust for power and money keeps him relevant.
i wish both guys just got the Heil out of the way, and real Americans, not self-serving jackals ran for office.

Reactions: EasternVol
Oh I think that lawgator and few others were trying real hard to get out of the mess they created for themselves.

I still don't get it. All of sudden on cue, everyone now believes Slow Joe is unfit but the honest truth is he's just a little worse than he was 5-6 years ago... he clearly had dementia way back in 2020 . Now the question is who has been running the country, but that has been my question for years. Its not new, its just all of sudden new to them?

If they were willing to vote for Joe in 2020, why didn't they just vote for Trump? Because at the end of the day, it might be Trump running the country because we really don't know who it is.

Psyop seems to work pretty good on weak minded people because right on cue as soon the TV said Biden was unfit they all got in line like a bunch of programmed robots. (wait for it, if Jill doesn't come around they'll have to reverse the reverse.... same people will be attacking for saying Joe is unfit) Nothing changed other than the poll data.

tv-hypnosis.gif

I'm not saying anyone should or shouldn't vote for someone, I don't even vote but these people are either trolls, bots or completely mindless shells at this point.
There was a campaign stop in 2020 where Biden was on stage with his wife. And she was speaking to the crowd but pointing backwards. He was behind her close to where she was standing and as she was talking with her finger about a foot from Joe, he attempted to playfully bite her finger.
That's when I knew he was showing early signs of mental issues.

The gif doesn't autoplay but will if you tap on it
biden-finger-bite.gif

I don’t like the idea of people unable to speak English voting in American elections, but since that’s neither here nor there I would question the dubbing/subtitles of the debate they watched if they truly feel that Biden won on Thursday,

The gangster told one blatant, sinister lie after another last night. Ridiculous lies. Obvious lies. Lies meant to
con people. He's a disgrace---the man doesn't have an ounce of integrity, but then why would he? He's a gangster.

I remain confused why so many democrats think all republicans are fooled by Trump and support him. Only reason Trump won in 2016 was the majority of Americans disliked Hillary. Only way Trump wins in 2024 is if the Dems roll out a worse option than Trump. I think the majority of the country dislikes both candidates.

Biden’s debate performance has to make every Dem question his ability to serve. Kamala is equally unlikeable as Hillary which also weakens the Dem ticket as I have never heard anyone say she would be an acceptable potus which she absolutely will be if Joe is re-elected. if the Dems can’t convince Joe to step down, at the very least they need to replace Kamala with someone the country could accept as a reasonable replacement for Joe.

We’re in a hell of a mess as a country.

I remain confused why so many democrats think all republicans are fooled by Trump and support him. Only reason Trump won in 2016 was the majority of Americans disliked Hillary. Only way Trump wins in 2024 is if the Dems roll out a worse option than Trump. I think the majority of the country dislikes both candidates.

Biden’s debate performance has to make every Dem question his ability to serve. Kamala is equally unlikeable as Hillary which also weakens the Dem ticket as I have never heard anyone say she would be an acceptable potus which she absolutely will be if Joe is re-elected. if the Dems can’t convince Joe to step down, at the very least they need to replace Kamala with someone the country could accept as a reasonable replacement for Joe.

We’re in a hell of a mess as a country.

I don't think that is why most Americans did or will vote him. You are seeing it in real time. People are in control of this country that you haven't elected.... that didn't start with Ice Cream Joe. Ice Cream Joe is just exposing the more recent lies attempting to hide this.

Trump is simply not part of the program. Now the people on the margins Trump>Biden might be a thing but no the majority people voting for Trump has nothing to do with Biden or his bad performance. That doesn't mean they like everything about the guy. What is there to like about the Clintons, Bushs, or Obamas - nothing.

> so the media has said for 4-5 years that Joe is in great shape
> now all of sudden Joe isn't fit
> yet the doctors supposedly said he is good to go
> this is purely because poll numbers are down big and the amount of stopping vote counting is limited at 2am
> now... the issue should be who has been running the country? but you don't see them speaking about that and for good reason

VN Store

Back