Debate thread

Has anyone tallied Biden’s lies? There was a whole bunch of them.
You can't get an accurate fact check from the MSM. Here's an example:

In all of that, AP doesn't mention what was arguably Biden's most blatant lie...when he said that the Border Control Union has endorsed him. How can a fact check have any credibility if they don't mention that one?

If I am Trump, I am feeling pretty good after not even having that great of a night on the debate stage while Biden stole the show with his la la land performance.

If I am Biden? It is really hard to say. The better question is do any of his family or handlers have any shame for putting him through this? I didn't vote for the guy but feel sorry for him and his current mental state. All of the people in Biden's corner that convinced him to run in this condition are complete dirt bags.

I don’t even blame Biden at this point.

He knows his mind is pretty much gone, yet Jill and his handlers keep trotting him out there any way.

They will do what most far left Democrats will do and try to spin the debate as evidence that both candidates must go. Otherwise they would have to admit to themselves that Trump has been right all along about Joe not being up for the job mentally and physically.
I would not call far left Democrats, most of Americans felt this way long before the debates. Neither one is fit for this job for many different reasons and it is the obvious reality. No need to Spin It. These candidates Represent each party's best offer for various reasons. Neither meet the standard. Evil genius vs A Bernie Weekend. Pretty much everybody knows it and has known it for a while.

I would not call far left Democrats, most of Americans felt this way long before the debates. Neither one is fit for this job for many different reasons and it is the obvious reality. No need to Spin It. These candidates Represent each party's best offer for various reasons. Neither meet the standard. Evil genius vs A Bernie Weekend. Pretty much everybody knows it and has known it for a while.

Who else you got?

Neither meet the standard. Evil genius vs A Bernie Weekend. Pretty much everybody knows it and has known it for a while.

This seems like the new narrative. I don't think that is how most people feel about Trump. This country is basically being ran by people that aren't elected, we're playing pretend here.

You are basically down to this.... if someone other than Trump is elected, its basically being ran by someone you don't know.

Reactions: LibertyVol
Even if Bitten had given a JFK, Teddy Roosevelt, or Daniel Webster performance, it would not matter. The Church of Trump-Jesus would have continued to worship their chosen one. Because by choice, they prefer to desecrate the one true God, and his Son, in favor of not just a man, but a persistent womanizer, liar, money-monger, and a lover of evil-doers. FYI, The Church of Trump-Jesus features daily sermons by High Priest W.T.N Orangeblood. Deacon LSU-SIU collects offerings of money and plasma for service to wavering members. To the hymn of Britney Spears "3" all the faithful kneel before the throne of their Chosen One.
1719668451203.png

Don't get too smug loyal Bittens, the invalid is just as bad for America. Comes a time, you got to set the raft adrift.

Reactions: luthervol
Who else you got?

This seems like the new narrative. I don't think that is how most people feel about Trump. This country is basically being ran by people that aren't elected, we're playing pretend here.

You are basically down to this.... if someone other than Trump is elected, its basically being ran by someone you don't know.
Who you got? Not my problem. You must have misread my post.

I don't Know about the new narrative. Most? In his own party? You want to pretend because you are ignoring the fact that elected people are the ones that get things done which is pretty tribal. Nothing has really changed for these candidates except they have gotten older and both still don't meet the minimum standards.

Somebody other than Trump? You may have a problem not knowing them, but others will not. Public job, Public Forum, already known person.

So you think an unknown person can run for POTUS? You know any hot dog vendors freed up. I am sure the Democrats are searching frantically right now. With Social Media and an opponent you are going to know every candidate in detail, plus their opponent will dig up every bit of trash, true or not, they can. Get real. This mystery unknown candidate theory out.

Not sure what the Democrats will do, don't really care. The ones running right now are both not fit for office.

Trump has dragged the Republican Party into the sewer. The man is a lowlife--pathological liar (fact), deeply corrupt (fact), treasonous (fact)---
and an all-around lousy human being without an ounce of personal integrity. His wife hates him, everybody who's ever worked with him hates him or finds him completely unfit. But let's give him credit for being popular with ignorant rednecks--there is that.

Reactions: WoodsmanVol
Even if he was on something today during his speech, why wasn't he on it last night? Seemed like it would have helped.

It's my opinion in addition to that idea, his team has heard all the negative news plus with a teleprompter he was out to prove he wasn't a corpse.

There was a campaign stop in 2020 where Biden was on stage with his wife. And she was speaking to the crowd but pointing backwards. He was behind her close to where she was standing and as she was talking with her finger about a foot from Joe, he attempted to playfully bite her finger.
That's when I knew he was showing early signs of mental issues.

The gif doesn't autoplay but will if you tap on it
View attachment 655100
Wait, I do that all the time. Does that mean…? Tell me it isn’t so!

Reactions: McDad and KptVFL
You can't get an accurate fact check from the MSM. Here's an example:

In all of that, AP doesn't mention what was arguably Biden's most blatant lie...when he said that the Border Control Union has endorsed him. How can a fact check have any credibility if they don't mention that one?

You are quoting a 4 year old article.....Just saying

I don’t even blame Biden at this point.

He knows his mind is pretty much gone, yet Jill and his handlers keep trotting him out there any way.
In my experience, a large number of folks with age related mental decline seem to think they’re as cognizant as ever and it’s only the blatantly obvious gaffs like word recall or short term memory loss that they accept as their shortcomings. Most I’ve dealt with still view themselves as capable of making all their normal life decisions and feel as if they’re the same capabile person they’ve always been right up until they can’t function. Releasing control of their decision making to others consistently happened after the ability to adequately makes decisions left them. Again, just my experiences.

Reactions: KptVFL
Somebody other than Trump? You may have a problem not knowing them, but others will not. Public job, Public Forum, already known person.

I would say the people voting for Trump do have a problem with it which is why he is a thing, I disagree with your assessment (Evil Genius v Weekend at Bernies) which was in your post that I responded to. I agree with your statement above, which is evident in real-time.... they'll vote for a Potato. The candidate is meaningless. The only reason why the media is talking about the Potato is they got orders to follow i.e. bad polls.

Somebody other than Trump?

Trump is basically it. If one votes for anyone else, its unknown who is running things... it may very well be Trump, we don't know.

At the end of the day, they'll never provide a real candidate, its about providing a candidate they can control in part.

(I don't vote, and I am not saying anyone should vote for Trump... but realistic any other vote doesn't make sense because we don't know)

Right now, at least for a few days or weeks.... they have to come up with a way of taking either Trump or Biden out of the race.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sudden Impact
While on the way home, listening to the progressive talk radio was entertaining.

1. The moderators were to blame for allowing Trump so much time to respond.
2. The format needs to be changed immediately. Biden should have been allowed to interrupt DT multiple times.
3. Everything Trump said was a lie. Biden's cold had him under the weather and difficult to understand questions.

If, and that is a huge if, there was a 2nd debate I think it would only get worse for Biden. His plan was to try to rile Trump with name calling and it didn't work. I think there is why it didn't take Biden long to become unglued.

Having seen its effectiveness, I think Trump would hit home on more policy next time.

I expect the left to take this L, and not risk sending Biden out in public alone again.

Actually, it seems you’re a nerd. These days that’s cool though.
THANK YOU!!! I like nerds. Some of the best times of my college life were with nerd gals, who, uh, needed or desired, umm attention. And were willing to give all they had for it. Not to mention, it was a privilege to have a study-buddy to tutor me for those monster math courses. Long live nerds, especially the nerd gals.

Reactions: hUTch2002
Trump has dragged the Republican Party into the sewer. The man is a lowlife--pathological liar (fact), deeply corrupt (fact), treasonous (fact)---
and an all-around lousy human being without an ounce of personal integrity. His wife hates him, everybody who's ever worked with him hates him or finds him completely unfit. But let's give him credit for being popular with ignorant rednecks--there is that.
I agree. BUT, uh, ahem, you might want to know what a redneck is. They aren't what a lot of people think they are. The myth of the sunburnt nape, is just that, a myth.

The New York Times pulled no punches. They believe Biden should withdraw.
Shame on Jill Biden and his enablers.

The NYT editorial page is the one liberals really listen to.

"Supporters of the president are already explaining away Thursday’s debate as one data point compared with three years of accomplishments. But the president’s performance cannot be written off as a bad night or blamed on a supposed cold, because it affirmed concerns that have been mounting for months or even years. Even when Mr. Biden tried to lay out his policy proposals, he stumbled. It cannot be outweighed by other public appearances because he has limited and carefully controlled his public appearances.

Democrats who have deferred to Mr. Biden must now find the courage to speak plain truths to the party’s leader. The confidants and aides who have encouraged the president’s candidacy and who sheltered him from unscripted appearances in public should recognize the damage to Mr. Biden’s standing and the unlikelihood that he can repair it.

Mr. Biden answered an urgent question on Thursday night. It was not the answer that he and his supporters were hoping for. But if the risk of a second Trump term is as great as he says it is — and we agree with him that the danger is enormous — then his dedication to this country leaves him and his party only one choice.

Reactions: Sudden Impact

VN Store

Back