Debate thread

Not really. Do you think they were plants? Was it orchestrated by CNN? I guess that’s certainly possible.
I think some will claim to be undecided when in reality they are 99% decided.
Technically that 1% makes them undecided, but by that standard, we would all be undecided.

Reactions: KptVFL
You’re 1% undecided if it’s Biden v Trump?
If Biden went on some type of insane rant and Trump went on an apology tour and showed he wished to work with the other side, then yea - it's probably more like 0,01% chance. But that could still be "undecided".

The point is, I believe there were almost no undecided voters who were swayed by the debate......but I guess there had to be some.

If Biden went on some type of insane rant and Trump went on an apology tour and showed he wished to work with the other side, then yea - it's probably more like 0,01% chance. But that could still be "undecided".

The point is, I believe there were almost no undecided voters who were swayed by the debate......but I guess there had to be some.
There were/are likely 100’s of thousands of undecided voters across America - we don’t exactly have great options.

Some of them watched that debate.
Some of them are likely now decided.

I mean they are who is going to decide this thing

The problem isn't people changing their votes, it's losing people who are uninspired to vote.

I can see people being undecided who are dissatisfied with the choices but want to choose one
I can see people being undecided who see merits in both candidates
I can see people who are just now tuning in to make their decision and thought the debate would help them decide
the list goes on

I don't consider any of these to be irrational positions and I can respect someone choosing to be a Biden or Trump supporter or thinking both are a complete disaster (me).

Above all, I respect that individuals can make different electoral choices than me and who am to tell them they are wrong for not choosing they way I do.

I can see people being undecided who are dissatisfied with the choices but want to choose one
I can see people being undecided who see merits in both candidates
I can see people who are just now tuning in to make their decision and thought the debate would help them decide
the list goes on

I don't consider any of these to be irrational positions and I can respect someone choosing to be a Biden or Trump supporter or thinking both are a complete disaster (me).

Above all, I respect that individuals can make different electoral choices than me and who am to tell them they are wrong for not choosing they way I do.
I believe there were likely undecideds that watched the debate and are now decided in their non-vote for either.

Didnt follow this thread at all before the debate. Just skipped all the way to the last few pages to see what kind of funny crap would be posted lmao.

Please tell me there isn't a single human being here trying to pretend that this was anything but an unmitigated disaster for Sloppy Joe!? I hope nobody is that delusional. That was without question the most embarrassing debate performance ever by a US potus...it was also absolutely HUMILIATING as an American for the rest of the world to see that bullcrap from Joes braindead butt.

This is a very dangerous time for the US, Israel, Taiwan, South Korea and all of our global interests. All the bad actors out there...especially China and Iran...know that the best time for them to attack is right now with this feckless clown in office before Trump is in office. If I was in Taiwan or Isreal I would be quite apprehensive right now. Dangerous times.

So I saw some highlights of the debate. Holy f#@king sh!t Biden was a complete mess. While Trump seemed to be the more coherent and not on life support one most of his answers were stupid. If that guy could have given 2 sentence replies that stayed on point he would have the presidency locked up right. I wonder if he will do ANY debate prep before the next one. That would be Trumps chance to put the final nail in Bidens coffin.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Didnt follow this thread at all before the debate. Just skipped all the way to the last few pages to see what kind of funny crap would be posted lmao.

Please tell me there isn't a single human being here trying to pretend that this was anything but an unmitigated disaster for Sloppy Joe!? I hope nobody is that delusional. That was without question the most embarrassing debate performance ever by a US potus...it was also absolutely HUMILIATING as an American for the rest of the world to see that bullcrap from Joes braindead butt.

This is a very dangerous time for the US, Israel, Taiwan, South Korea and all of our global interests. All the bad actors out there...especially China and Iran...know that the best time for them to attack is right now with this feckless clown in office before Trump is in office. If I was in Taiwan or Isreal I would be quite apprehensive right now. Dangerous times.
Only turbo tried to carry water for Biden. No one else did. Later in the day, Turbo changed his mind to he hopes Biden is replaced.

Only turbo tried to carry water for Biden. No one else did. Later in the day, Turbo changed his mind to he hopes Biden is replaced.

Oh I think that lawgator and few others were trying real hard to get out of the mess they created for themselves.

I still don't get it. All of sudden on cue, everyone now believes Slow Joe is unfit but the honest truth is he's just a little worse than he was 5-6 years ago... he clearly had dementia way back in 2020 . Now the question is who has been running the country, but that has been my question for years. Its not new, its just all of sudden new to them?

If they were willing to vote for Joe in 2020, why didn't they just vote for Trump? Because at the end of the day, it might be Trump running the country because we really don't know who it is.

Psyop seems to work pretty good on weak minded people because right on cue as soon the TV said Biden was unfit they all got in line like a bunch of programmed robots. (wait for it, if Jill doesn't come around they'll have to reverse the reverse.... same people will be attacking for saying Joe is unfit) Nothing changed other than the poll data.

tv-hypnosis.gif

I'm not saying anyone should or shouldn't vote for someone, I don't even vote but these people are either trolls, bots or completely mindless shells at this point.

Oh I think that lawgator and few others were trying real hard to get out of the mess they created for themselves.

I still don't get it. All of sudden on cue, everyone now believes Slow Joe is unfit but the honest truth is he's just a little worse than he was 5-6 years ago... he clearly had dementia way back in 2020 . Now the question is who has been running the country, but that has been my question for years. Its not new, its just all of sudden new to them?

If they were willing to vote for Joe in 2020, why didn't they just vote for Trump? Because at the end of the day, it might be Trump running the country because we really don't know who it is.

Psyop seems to work pretty good on weak minded people because right on cue as soon the TV said Biden was unfit they all got in line like a bunch of programmed robots. (wait for it, if Jill doesn't come around they'll have to reverse the reverse.... same people will be attacking for saying Joe is unfit) Nothing changed other than the poll data.

tv-hypnosis.gif

I'm not saying anyone should or shouldn't vote for someone, I don't even vote but these people are either trolls, bots or completely mindless shells at this point.

Trolls with alts . That being said , I have friends in Germany, the UK and Greece that are all laughing really hard about the memes that came from this “ debate” . They are running neck and neck with the “ Hawk Tuah “ girl for world wide coverage 😂😂😂

Last edited:

VN Store

Back