Debate thread

If he is smart, he won't be surprised. Everybody is ignorant about something, and some are more ignorant than others. Certain people, probably like you, assume they are too smart to not know all there is to know. They are to be pitied. Because they are incapable of learning anything.

“The more you know, the more you know you don't know.” ― Aristotle​

I'm not surprised but it's not for the reasons you suppose

You chose to make a comparison to denigrate another without having a clue and the other half. Turns out the woman you praise is actually a worse human than the one you insult. There was a song in the 90s about such things...

Reactions: Vol8188
I'm not surprised but it's not for the reasons you suppose

You chose to make a comparison to denigrate another without having a clue and the other half. Turns out the woman you praise is actually a worse human than the one you insult. There was a song in the 90s about such things...
Sing the song, bub, sing it. At least give the title of the song. It sounds like fun.

I remain confused why so many democrats think all republicans are fooled by Trump and support him. Only reason Trump won in 2016 was the majority of Americans disliked Hillary. Only way Trump wins in 2024 is if the Dems roll out a worse option than Trump. I think the majority of the country dislikes both candidates.

Biden’s debate performance has to make every Dem question his ability to serve. Kamala is equally unlikeable as Hillary which also weakens the Dem ticket as I have never heard anyone say she would be an acceptable potus which she absolutely will be if Joe is re-elected. if the Dems can’t convince Joe to step down, at the very least they need to replace Kamala with someone the country could accept as a reasonable replacement for Joe.

We’re in a hell of a mess as a country.

The issue with Trump is that he has a diehard base (MAGA). When candidates are weak, their votes stay home and the MAGA group starts to become more impactful on the vote.

Even if Bitten had given a JFK, Teddy Roosevelt, or Daniel Webster performance, it would not matter. The Church of Trump-Jesus would have continued to worship their chosen one. Because by choice, they prefer to desecrate the one true God, and his Son, in favor of not just a man, but a persistent womanizer, liar, money-monger, and a lover of evil-doers. FYI, The Church of Trump-Jesus features daily sermons by High Priest W.T.N Orangeblood. Deacon LSU-SIU collects offerings of money and plasma for service to wavering members. To the hymn of Britney Spears "3" all the faithful kneel before the throne of their Chosen One.
View attachment 655112

Don't get too smug loyal Bittens, the invalid is just as bad for America. Comes a time, you got to set the raft adrift.
This post made me lmao, especially the reference to other posters. Congrats, you are the new TurboVol.

TurboVol, you need to step up your game.

Reactions: Tnslim1
I agree. I will not vote for either of these candidates. It is all tribal at this point and a game of who can win. Trump can discuss the issues except the border and immigration. Biden cant sell what he is pushing. Border can be fixed easily but neither want a solution and would rather keep it as an issue...same with abortion and others...bottom line you are never going to please everybody...Trump is running a hell of a campign
The only reason Trump's campaign is working is because he can just point to how crappy things are like he did with Hillary. When he was the incumbent, he struggled.

Polish Foreign Minister Radek Sikorski wrote on social media that Biden should now responsibly manage a succession plan.

“Marcus Aurelius was a great emperor but he screwed up his succession by passing the baton to his feckless son Commudos (He, from the Gladiator). Whose disastrous role started Rome’s decline. It’s important to manage one’s ride into the sunset,” he wrote.

Another Polish diplomat didn’t mince their words, calling Biden’s performance “a horror, what a car crash.”

Post-debate, it wasn’t just Democrats raising the prospect of replacing Biden on the ticket for November — foreign diplomats were also wondering whether Democrats could turn to a plan B.

“If they can change the horse, they should,” said the second European diplomat. “If it was possible to call the governor of California and have Biden say, ‘You go and I’ll step out,’ that would be the right thing to do.”

I just don't see this as being as significant as you obviously do.

We never really know who and what are behind the decisions being made.
I trust Biden and the unknown far more than I do Trump and the unknown.
I would be more comfortable with Trump if I knew he had zero input.

That's because you're a globalist and enjoy the idea of the US having a European flavor. You might as well be holding hands with Klaus Schwab.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Little over the top don't you think? You are talking about a President's wife and a US Representative of which are both guilty of doing despicable. Define despicable. I think we may have a definition problem and it all depends on how you interpret it. Either way both have done and said disgusting things or taken an approach. Plus, one has power and influence the other does not. Geez, you have to go after the women, the Ice Cream parlor is down the street.
Lol wait a second. Which of these 2 scags do you believe wields more power and influence?

Scuzzy MTG
-or-
Dr Jill Biden

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Little over the top don't you think? You are talking about a President's wife and a US Representative of which are both guilty of doing despicable. Define despicable. I think we may have a definition problem and it all depends on how you interpret it. Either way both have done and said disgusting things or taken an approach. Plus, one has power and influence the other does not. Geez, you have to go after the women, the Ice Cream parlor is down the street.

When Jill thinks of Hispanics she thinks of tacos.

Lol wait a second. Which of these 2 scags do you believe wields more power and influence?

Scuzzy MTG
-or-
Dr Jill Biden

Jill in a landslide.

The real question everyone in this country should be asking is:

Who is actually running the most powerful nation on Earth???

Because it sure as Hell isnt Sloppy Joe. He doesn't have the presence of mind to successfully make a grilled cheese sammich. Theres no way he is allowed to make ANY decisions that matter. He doesn't get to decide his own bedtime. Jill has her help put his butt to bed right after supper and icecream...soon as his diaper has been changed.

What a damn disgrace. Remember folks which half of the Bureaucratic Uniparty has made us a complete joke in the eyes of every other nation on Earth for the last 4 years. Absolutely humiliating. Every prior President is rolling over in their graves because of this sham administration and the buffoons who enable it.

VN Store

Back