Debate thread

Like the Charlottesville lie that Biden has told thousands of times and repeated yet again last night? That’s one of tons of examples from Biden. Most of Trump’s “lies” were his ridiculous opinions that he had the best ever this and no one’s ever seen anything better than that. Joe lied about things that are fact, not opinion.
I regret that I have but one like to give. THIS is so true. The left is now using the word 'lie' so much that they are making it as meaningless as the words 'racist' and 'hero'.

Hold up. Wait. You didn't know or you didn't want to know? 😂

Yet you bizarrely are making the same argument, got the giggles and is damming the other side.
The left casually forgets. From this situation to Joe telling the story of the kids playing with his glistening blonde hairs at the pool. Amazing his slip or non-slip of what he called the kids didn’t get more play time.

Good look, Jill. Good look. Hard to say if there’s ever been someone or some group of people so callous, manipulative and complicit in letting the entire Democratic apparatus use and abuse a severely cognitive declining individual for their own gain. Some people on this board need to reexamine the term “cult” they throw around so flippantly on this board. This is pathetic and sad.

Last edited:
Hold up. Wait. You didn't know or you didn't want to know? 😂

Yet you bizarrely are making the same argument, got the giggles and is damming the other side.
Didn't know. And I learned to make bizarrely arguments from the MAGAs here who do the same thing. I'm a dayum good pupil, aren't I?

The left casually forgets. From this situation to Joe telling the story of the kids playing with his glistening blonde hairs at the pool. Amazing his slip or non-slip of what he called the kids didn’t get more play time.

Replies
Joe Biden..." I Got Hairy Legs....I Learned About Roaches"

Such a pervert!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Who do want running the country?

Putin's puppet or a blind monkey throwing **** at the wall?

Pick your poison.
A sad truth. So sad, I'd even prefer a George Wallace or Barry Goldwater as a candidate right now. Even a Malcolm X, or Shirley Chisholm. It's depressing to see Nikita Khrushchev's prophesy coming to reality.

Didn't know. And I learned to make bizarrely arguments from the MAGAs here who do the same thing. I'm a dayum good pupil, aren't I?

You can't blame your lack of knowledge on anyone else.

This is how people become brainwashed and just parakeet the party line. It's been stated the progressive left accuse others of what they've already done or are doing.

The democrat party is orwellian. Once voters see it then they make the switch.

There is a reason democrats want the young to vote. Children are easier to manipulate and hopefully turn them to a lifetime democrat if you brainwash them early in life.

There is also a reason most people go from democrat to republican as they age and not the other way around. Maturity changes things. Experience and common sense changes things. Most "family oriented" people want their children to grow up in a better world, so reality starts to sync in which side advocates more to that reality.

VN Store

Back