Debate thread

You can't blame your lack of knowledge on anyone else.

This is how people become brainwashed and just parakeet the party line. It's been stated the progressive left accuse others of what they've already done or are doing.
accuse others of Russian collisions : get caught colluding with Russia

Say election interference : use 51 intelligence agents to interfere in the election

You can't blame your lack of knowledge on anyone else.

This is how people become brainwashed and just parakeet the party line. It's been stated the progressive left accuse others of what they've already done or are doing.

The democrat party is orwellian. Once voters see it then they make the switch.

There is a reason democrats want the young to vote. Children are easier to manipulate and hopefully turn them to a lifetime democrat if you brainwash them early in life.

There is also a reason most people go from democrat to republican as they age and not the other way around. Maturity changes things. Experience and common sense changes things. Most "family oriented" people want their children to grow up in a better world, so reality starts to sync in which side advocates more to that reality.
You are barking, even howling, or whimpering at the wrong tree. I don't give dayum about Democrats or Republicans. Least not those in government, they're all a pack of liars, embezzlers of taxpayer money, opportunist power hungry sluts, and sheeple herding strategists. So I will mock either, and both of them, about, whatever, and whenever I please. I'm sorry that doesn't suit your fancy, but that's OK, you can do the same, or do it one-sidedly. Sticking it to the scum is fun to do either way. BTW, I suggest using a sandbox tree if you insist on barking or howling up one.

In truth, I agree with you in more way than you can or want to imagine.

Remember, “We finally beat Medicare!”
It's fascinating that they say that Trump said to inject bleach and it was touted by the media as a true statement. This, they will say is a lie, and EVERYONE heard it for themselves.

The media is the enemy in this country.

Michelle has repeatedly Peyton Manning-ed the idea of her running for office. Smart on her part if you asked me. I don't wholly trust Nikki, but do think she's better than Trump. I'd most prefer Chris replaced Trump, with Nikki as his running mate. Now, now, now, to pizz off the MAGAs, on the other side, just for the hail of it, I'd like to see Elizabeth as candidate with Hillary or Amy Klobuchar as her running mate.

That's where we disagree. You obviously believe if Russia takes control of Ukraine that Putin will stop there. I believe he will not and we will most likely be forced in to WW3. I believe if we can make Putin stand down now, we are essentially avoiding WW3. And who cares what avoiding WW3 costs. It's just money.

Of course if Trump is POTUS he will let Putin do whatever he wants, and God only knows what chaos will follow.
How can two things be true at the same time? On the one hand, Russia is getting their azzes kicked and they are the 2nd best army in Ukraine... yet, if they somehow win in Ukraine, then they will march to Warsaw, Berlin, Paris and Mar-a-Lago?

Reactions: BreatheUT
Nothing he's said indicates that's the case but still you're willing to sacrifice all the lives of Ukraine to prove it. Is Putin coming to the USA next? We're not avoiding war we're provoking it. Let me guess, you still believe the dossier was real? You're just repeating talking points that have no basis in reality

Bump

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol

VN Store

Back