Debate thread

As we speak, the D machine is telling Sloppy Joe and his family they have evidence on the laptop that connects him to Hunter and his criminal business dealings…. But they’ll look the other way if he will step down
Probably something along those lines but does it really help them - impeach? Probably have to connect Jill, but even Biden could pardon Jill.

The guy is a lying bastard. Don’t forget it. He’s lied like hell his whole career….it’s documented…..where’s the Biden water carriers now?

giphy.gif

The guy is a lying bastard. Don’t forget it. He’s lied like hell his whole career….it’s documented…..where’s the Biden water carriers now?

Everyone knows. Just like everyone knows he wasn't a truck driver. The question is - why is CNN pointing all this out now on cue?

Its a coup.

As we speak, the D machine is telling Sloppy Joe and his family they have evidence on the laptop that connects him to Hunter and his criminal business dealings…. But they’ll look the other way if he will step down

A local Nashville radio host interesting perspective.

A local Nashville radio host interesting perspective.

It was a plan before the debate, I really didn't turn on the debate... I just turned on the talking heads because they are going to tell you what the plan is. They were all on the same page and continue to be so.

I'm not seeing a good plan at the moment but it was a plan to get him out of there i.e. poll data before the debate.

Haven't we all seen this before, now its onto coup #2.

Just now catching up on this thread. I had a terrible terrible cold yesterday. Last night I could barely think straight my cold was so bad.

Of course, I did go to Waffle House late last night. Shook some hands. Hugged a few strangers. Ya know, because that’s what you do when in Georgia. Isn’t that right @luthervol ?
You sure you weren’t in north Carlina?

Just now catching up on this thread. I had a terrible terrible cold yesterday. Last night I could barely think straight my cold was so bad.

Of course, I did go to Waffle House late last night. Shook some hands. Hugged a few strangers. Ya know, because that’s what you do when in Georgia. Isn’t that right @luthervol ?

The problem is... he's had a cold for 5-6 years.

Now, what they are trying to do is buy their way out with another coup.

No - that's nuts. He needs to step aside.

Reactions: VOLS INC.
It was a plan before the debate, I really didn't turn on the debate... I just turned on the talking heads because they are going to tell you what the plan is. They were all on the same page and continue to be so.

I'm not seeing a good plan at the moment but it was a plan to get him out of there i.e. poll data before the debate.

Haven't we all seen this before, now its onto coup #2.

I think it's an interesting take that Biden was supposed to just be a short term caretaker but once elected he was consumed with the power and wouldn't leave. They know this man has been in this state of mind for some time. The media is even worse protagonist in this dangerous charade.

I like the voters riding in the backseat of a car if Biden is driving analogy that Michael DelGiorno made.

I think it's an interesting take that Biden was supposed to just be a short term caretaker but once elected he lady macbeth was consumed with the power and wouldn't leave. They know this man doc jill has been in this state of mind for some time. The media is even worse protagonist in this dangerous charade.

I like the voters riding in the backseat of a car if Biden is driving analogy that Michael DelGiorno made.
fixy

Reactions: BreatheUT
Last edited:
Reactions: marcusluvsvols
You can't blame your lack of knowledge on anyone else.

This is how people become brainwashed and just parakeet the party line. It's been stated the progressive left accuse others of what they've already done or are doing.

The democrat party is orwellian. Once voters see it then they make the switch.

There is a reason democrats want the young to vote. Children are easier to manipulate and hopefully turn them to a lifetime democrat if you brainwash them early in life.

There is also a reason most people go from democrat to republican as they age and not the other way around. Maturity changes things. Experience and common sense changes things. Most "family oriented" people want their children to grow up in a better world, so reality starts to sync in which side advocates more to that reality.
Then the party rolls out Trump and you realize both parties are probably broken beyond repair.

This Clyburn dude needs to get out more often than to stay in his locked closet.
This only shows how deaf dumb blind & closed minded these dems for Biden are.

There are such jackals in both parties who don't know, and can't tell the truth if you stuck it up their rectum and pulled it out their left nostril. It's not solely a Dem thing, that's the truth, though you're incapable of knowing that.

VN Store

Back