Dillon Bates commits to UT

Or maybe it simply confirms he knows how to recruit? He hasn't even coached a down yet. I'm glad he is pulling in the talent, but let's not crown him before his first game...

Grumpy-Cat.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.....wow my first boom that felt good.

bUTch Please! Dillon Bates is ALL VOL!

:loco:

:dance2:

:lolabove:

:)

:rock:

:hi:

:thumbsup:
:rofl:

:spank:

Tennesseeduke!

Vol fans on twitter.. Feel free to respond to this guy. I did.

@UGA__Recruiting: Unfortunately for Dillon Bates the amount of retweets he gets won't be any consolation when they're getting waxed by UGA, UF, USCe each year

lets see how u feel after the duck n gator road games.. he may get it but if he doesnt win .....well he can get it somewhere else...lol

recruiting is 80% of it now.perform on field

Reactions: 1 person

@UGA__Recruiting: Unfortunately for Dillon Bates the amount of retweets he gets won't be any consolation when they're getting waxed by UGA, UF, USCe each year

Each of those Schools will be uber talented for the next couple of years, but TN missing out on recruits like Bates and Hurd in the last few years has allowed for their success. Once the talent becomes divided again TN will Rise to the Top !

Reactions: 4 people
lets see how u feel after the duck n gator road games.. he may get it but if he doesnt win .....well he can get it somewhere else...lol

nobody expects him to beat the Gators or the Ducks. He will be fine.

Reactions: 1 person

UGA__Recruiting doesn't get it.

Thank Jesus. I don't have to go to MTMHI again. No fecies tonight. This will be BIG for UT.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Thank Jesus. I don't have to go to MTMHI again. No fecies tonight. This will be BIG for UT.

You keep throwing it out there because you're inferring Vol fans are too stupid to catch it....you misspelled feces...back to troll island...scurry scurry

Finally some Flair Boomage! Where is all the Boomage Gifs? I figured the news of Bates temporarily shocked the creativity out of this board.

Only Alabama could expect to win both of those games.
Don't sleep on SEC OLine superiority among FBS teams. Espn says UT has the best in the sec. Auburn and Lsu took these guys down. This isn't the 2010 ut team that started 17 freshmen and 5 sophs.

VN Store

Back